Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? (403 Views)

Wisecracks, Banters, Laughter As President Buhari Commissions Police Barracks / What's The Name Of This Strange Animal Caught By A Nairalander In Anambra State? / See Nairalander In A Limousine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2021
grin

Have you ever met a Nairalander one on one after the online banter and dealt with him or her?

How did it go? Who won the fight and what is the person’s moniker?

Nor be just to make mouth inside your house. Oya gist us.
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by meobizy(f): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2021
It has happened, but it wasn’t arranged. Two Nairalanders met each other in a party once and recognized each other from DPs. If you’re waiting for a fight arrangement to pull off, you’ll get heavily disappointed. The trolls here aren’t stupid; they can type for days on end but have zero fighting experience. It’s suicide to think one would risk a limb to boost his/her ego. They only set up a potential fight and never come, leaving the serious party to waste time and transport money.

There was another situation where two political Twitter trolls set up a public location and engaged in fisticuffs. Social media reactions to the event made it here. We never got to know who won the battle.
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by illicit(m): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Omo Esu lo ma n ja....
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by lilvicky68(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2021
How I go know say I go win the fight..no need self..na online fight sweet pass before person use blow shift my jaw..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2021
i almost did
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by Bluezy13(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Witnessed it a couple of times during 2go era. Some even fought 2-3 times.
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by nifemi25(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Most of the people here are just keyboard Lord . They hide behind there keyboard to type trash and will never show up on real life to challenge you ....
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by chatinent: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't take whatever happens on social media personal, no matter the gravity of the insult.
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by paulolee(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2021
one abused me badly in sports section and I just ignored him n forgot his case but I never forgot his moniker bcoz I swore never to mention or reply him again..
was inside a bus to sms still dt last year n i saw a young little bro trying to comment on nairaland, I saw his comment very clearly bcoz he was using a big screen android fone wit large font style n he was sitting in front of me..
after he posted his comment, I saw dt it was d same moniker dt I swore never to reply, I swear to give an better slap for e ogo naim dey my mind bt I jus free am n instead i pay t.p for am..
he kept looking n wondering why I choosed to pay for only him n I said its bcoz he looked like my kid bro n e said "egbon tanks o, mk I use dis 2h fire weekend games" n i jus smiled..
dt was d day i stopped taking comments or replies here personal bcox it seems nairaland is filled wit kids..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by Skyfornia(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2021
paulolee:
one abused me badly in sports section and I just ignored him n forgot his case but I never forgot his moniker bcoz I swore never to mention or reply him again..
was inside a bus to sms still dt last year n i saw a young little bro trying to comment on nairaland, I saw his comment very clearly bcoz he was using a big screen android fone wit large font style n he was sitting in front of me..
after he posted his comment, I saw dt it was d same moniker dt I swore never to reply, I swear to give an better slap for e ogo naim dey my mind bt I jus free am n instead i pay t.p for am..
he kept looking n wondering why I choosed to pay for only him n I said its bcoz he looked like my kid bro n e said "egbon tanks o, mk I use dis 2h fire weekend games" n i jus smiled..
dt was d day i stopped taking comments or replies here personal bcox it seems nairaland is filled wit kids..

grin grin grin Money stops nonsense
Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by SeaTrade(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
When you meet a lot of them,you'd be disappointed honestly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met And Fought A Nairalander In Person After The Online Banters? by Raalsalghul: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
SeaTrade:
When you meet a lot of them,you'd be disappointed honestly.

You and your bad mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Oritoke The Choir Girl Has Just Released Her Hit Single. Chech It Out. / Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry / Pictures Of A Man Seeking For Employment With A Roll Up Printed CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.