Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform (17624 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Dicksonpal: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Frontail:
grin. Mumu talk ! If that Ogun power fit strike ! Why not simply send Ogun to Strike those Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen ? Nonsense undecided
children of hate, you have no respect for elders.. Little wonder

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Duplexxx: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Who to want strike? no be only mount them get

Who want start am first abi who want go dye

To write is very easy which you don't buy

Action is what we want to see

Abeg make una go sit down
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Zendinho:
Prof......
Why have you suddenly lost your voice against the wantom killings in the country,
obvious nepotism, marginalization, victimization, endemic corruption, religious bigotry, widespread inflation and other social I'll of the present administration?.... embarassed

Prof I could vividly remember your outbursts and rants during GEJ administration prior to 2015 general elections....

But with all the obvious atrocities and abnormalities of the Buhari administration, Prof you've suddenly gone quite, mute and awol.... lipsrsealed

INDEED, THE GUN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE PEN..... grin
Carry gun enter examination hall for your school if you pass that exam make I die
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Bendeco02: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Dicksonpal:
Shut up Oga....the guy simple said the truth
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Hanz1: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
younglleo:
Na 1k go help me now,
Who dey do giveaway
I no dey do giveaway
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Bendeco02:
See mumu talk.... If the ogun is so powerful, why can't the indigenes invoke it to strike the fulani herdsmen that has been terrorism them in the west.

No that am beefing. Nah nobel laureate you dey drag like that. Since the beginning of your generation, nobody don get a quater of him glory.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by able20(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Why the "Ogun"didn't strike those using human skulls for money Rituals ?,Amotekun will take that as a mere rhetoric from Mr.professor
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by IgboWarlord(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

God of Iron in the southern part of Nigeria

You mean a pagan,non existent god will strike Amotekun if they dont behave well...Yorubas are funny people...

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Bendeco02: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

No that am beefing. Nah nobel laureate you dey drag like that. Since the beginning of your generation, nobody don get a quater of him glory.

Mumu..... If ur generation is full of illiterates and failures, am not in the same league with u.

See how ur so called hero reason.
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Has ogun ever striked anyone before ?
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by younglleo: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Hanz1:

I no dey do giveaway
Make i drop my aza boss? Hunger wan kee me
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Jimasun: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Frontail:
grin. Mumu talk ! If that Ogun power fit strike ! Why not simply send Ogun to Strike those Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen ? Nonsense undecided
Is that how you talk to your father at home?
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by missiret(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:
If they need the help of Ogun. Come over to Ondo, we will gladly help grin
ijare to be precisely
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by kokomilala(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Trouble with one-track mind idiots is that they sheepishly follow the herd- the dey-go-I dey-ya-back. They're just too fantastically stupid and empty-shelled to think for themselves.They haven't got the cognitive capacity to stand outside accepted paradigms and chart a new course of reasoning for themselves.
All of them were just sheepishly following what the first responder said about why Ogun didn't protect the victims of Fulani herdsmen's brutality. Isn't that too lame? Isn't that free-floating,narrow stupidity?
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Hanz1: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
younglleo:

Make i drop my aza boss? Hunger wan kee me
I no dey do giveaway
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by PrinceMajestic: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
My Prof who knows the truth. The average foolish fool would have said "Before God in heaven punish u" but Prof knows better that his in Africa. I just pity Yorubas because these guys can't access the powerful weapons used by the terrorists displacing them to idp in foreign neighbouring countries. It's a pity on SW and SE. Yall being punished for your oppression of Niger delta over her oil. I saw oodua republic formed map the lousy thieves carved Niger delta on it. Check the formed biafra map the useless thieves put Niger delta on it. May Spirits of Kings, Egbesu and all superiors protect us and unleash their rage on these oppressive thieves from west east and north.
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Franking: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Which Ogun? The one that is blind to those looting state treasuries? Or the one that allowed citizens of Ogun State to chased to Benin Republic? Prof, u don pass this level, biko.
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Sammy07: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
missiret:

ijare to be precisely

Ijare Elewe Obi I sight you

I'm Ondo Ekimogun
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by younglleo: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Hanz1:

I no dey do giveaway
No wahala cry

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Sterope(f): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
The same one that watched while foreigners stole and pillaged its lands grin
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Jimasun:

Is that how you talk to your father at home?
.. You can choose him to be your father !
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Dicksonpal:
.. Elders of hate ! We don't have respect for you ! Yes cool
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by KingOdart(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Well said Prof
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Gerrard59(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Should Ogun also strike him for supporting Buhari notwithstanding he (Soyinka) knowing who Buhari as a 50 year old in 1984?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by colestephan86: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2021
iampeterben:

Source:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/02/ogun-will-strike-if-you-abuse-your-uniform-wole-soyinka-to-amotekun-operatives-video/
Lol, mumu police,the prof smash dem " even if it's sorry we couldn't make an arrest, " they didn't come back to inform him
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Theevilone(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Thought he is an atheist, does atheists believe in such ?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by ekestic1976(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Zendinho:
Prof......
Why have you suddenly lost your voice against the wantom killings in the country,
obvious nepotism, marginalization, victimization, endemic corruption, religious bigotry, widespread inflation and other social I'll of the present administration?.... embarassed

Prof I could vividly remember your outbursts and rants during GEJ administration prior to 2015 general elections....

But with all the obvious atrocities and abnormalities of the Buhari administration, Prof you've suddenly gone quite, mute and awol.... lipsrsealed

INDEED, THE GUN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE PEN..... grin

You want an 86-year old man to continue to fight your battles, battles he had been fighting since when he was in the 20s! Be sensible for once! Many of his contemporaries in your benighted village and elsewhere are now being led by the hand by day and dressed in pampers at night. By the way, how many professors have you seen doing what Soyinka has been doing in Nigeria? At your age, Soyinka had impacted the world greatly, writing books and fighting social causes. It's obvious you didn't go to school, or if you did, you didn't allow education to SHAPE you low mind!
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by kingxsamz(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Frontail:

I don't understand you. Are you for or against?
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by missiret(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Ijare Elewe Obi I sight you

I'm Ondo Ekimogun

I'm not from ijare though, I'm from ido-ani in ose LGA but I went to do one exercise in ijare recently which took me about 3 weeks and it includes going from one house to another , omoooooooo.....those people get juju die, as in charms everywhere and baba alawo everywhere....I fear o, it's not a joking matter at all, they have deities everywhere like MTN, it's the place where 36 cows died recently na...if you see anyone from ijare, pls run for your dear life
Re: Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform by Sammy07: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
missiret:

I'm not from ijare though, I'm from ido-ani in ose LGA but I went to do one exercise in ijare recently which took me about 3 weeks and it includes going from one house to another , omoooooooo.....those people get juju die, as in charms everywhere and baba alawo everywhere....I fear o, it's not a joking matter at all, they have deities everywhere like MTN, it's the place where 36 cows died recently na...if you see anyone from ijare, pls run for your dear life

grin grin
Lolsss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦31 Million Stolen At Katsina Government House / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.