Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk (922 Views)

Breaking: DSS Plan To Detain Sunday Igboho Aides For Another 14days / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Gladtune: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that the biggest threat to the peace and stability of Nigeria is the "plan by some hardliners in the Federal government to kill or arrest" Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho.

Igboho has been pushing for the actualization of Oduduwa republic, a country for South Westerners. He was also in the news for the eviction notice he gave Fulanis residing in the Southwest region.

FFK in a post shared this morning, said Igboho has committed no crime and that it will be counterproductive for the government to arrest him.

Read More... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/02/arrest-or-detain-sunday-igboho-the-biggest-threat-to-the-peace-and-stability-of-nigeria-today-is-the-plan-to-kill-ffk/

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2021
Evryone shld bridle their tongue and stop trying to cause Nigeria to divide

Hey, new stuff arrived yesterday. Check my online store for things to buy and services too. Link in my signature
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by 2fingerz(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Gladtune:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that the biggest threat to the peace and stability of Nigeria is the "plan by some hardliners in the Federal government to kill or arrest" Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho.

Igboho has been pushing for the actualization of Oduduwa republic, a country for South Westerners. He was also in the news for the eviction notice he gave Fulanis residing in the Southwest region.

True. Title of post is misleading. I fell for reading only the headlines grin
FFK in a post shared this morning, said Igboho has committed no crime and that it will be counterproductive for the government to arrest him.

Read More... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/02/arrest-or-detain-sunday-igboho-the-biggest-threat-to-the-peace-and-stability-of-nigeria-today-is-the-plan-to-kill-ffk/
I wonder what FFK smokes. After chopping Igboho's food, he turns around to demand for his arrest? undecided
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Olobofife(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2021
FFK can't say that.
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Mayng01(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by butterfly777(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2021
No

This title is misleading. And most people did not read the article before making erroneous comments.

The title should be:

Arresting and Detaining Sunday Igboho is the biggest treat to national ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by vikithor(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
learn how to drive better than you thought, learn how to drive manual or automatic cars.let's process your vehicle and driving license for you.
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by saintmm(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerians had gone past the issue of arresting or not arresting of Igboho, this man should look for another thing to regain his relevance!

I rise
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by kayusely70(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2021
butterfly777:
No

This title is misleading. And most people did not read the article before making erroneous comments.

The title should be:

Arresting and Detaining Sunday Igboho is the biggest treat to national ...
Most of them are too lazy or outrightly mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by demmie1: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
2fingerz:

I wonder what FFK smokes. After chopping Igboho's food, he turns around to demand for his arrest? undecided

God! Do you people ever read before posting angry

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by demmie1: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2021
kayusely70:
Most of them are too lazy or outrightly mischievous.

Mischievous, that's a way to attract traffic

1 Like

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Gbadebo01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
2fingerz:

the title is a click bait and improperly structured. The story itself is that "the plan to arrest Sunday Igboho is the biggest threat to peace and stability."

1 Like

Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by bcomputer101: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
FFK might said this under the influence of alcohol
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
2fingerz:

You didn't read the article. The title is different from what is written in the storyline grin
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Gbadebo01:
the title is a click bait and improperly structured. The story itself is that "the plan to arrest Sunday Igboho is the biggest threat to peace and stability."
I swear, it was after I read the article I found out the OP tricked me into clicking on the title.
Re: Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk by femo86(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mis-leading title....

Seun, sack all your mod grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Verge Of Collapse, Might Not Survive Six Months — Robert Clarke / “ISIS Is Already In Nigeria, Yoruba, Igbo Needs To Wake Up Now / Instagram Restores Suspended Adamu Garba’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.