Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Automobile Locksmith Services - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobile Locksmith Services (1679 Views)

SOS Locksmith 24 Hours Locksmith Services / Car Locksmith Services / Car Locksmith Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
We have the right tools to do the job.
Since 2008 ours has been a one-stop shop for purchase,
cutting and programming of transponder keys.
We also do remotes and batteriesĀ  grin!

Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=38pt]WE STOCK OUR KEYS.
WE WILL NOT KEEP YOU
BEYOND 45 MINUTES.[/size]
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2011
Tried and proven to be trusted.
See what some customers have said: www.mykeyroom.com/testimonials.htm
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
We stock factory original keys, remotes, remote keys, replacement shells of most cars on Nigeria roads.
Our clients speak for us.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2011
[size=16pt]Right here on NL we have served quite a number of satisfied customers.
They can vouch for our reliable and trust worthy services.
Not a single one has demanded refund of any sort.

Avail yourself of professional service that will give you peace of mind.
Check us out at www.mykeyroom.com/testimonials.htm[/size]

Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by emmaricci: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
Why don't you try my-locksmith service for your automobile?
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
emmaricci:

Why don't you try my-locksmith service for your automobile?
What exactly are you trying to communicate here?

1 Like

Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by ipro: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2012
Based on my experience Locksmith services, gives 24/7 emergency home & car lockouts, locks installations and key duplications. All emergency locksmith calls are treated quickly and efficiently, with an approximate response time of 15 minutes in most cases.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by nshens: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2012
I you contact good locksmith services they will help you lot.Locksmith is very important in our every daily activities so we have to understand about locksmith. like which locksmith made by which company and which company making a good quality and you have to choose that and be careful person. and you can take a verity of training also about locksmith like mobile locksmith, car locksmith etc so i'm saying again the locksmith is an essential part of our lives.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by mikesteve1: 7:52am On May 05, 2012
Automobile Locksmith Services includes Transponder keys,Vat system,Laser cut keys,Ignition locks repair and replacement,Car keys cut on the spot,Door locks repaired and replaced .General Locksmith services need to be 24 hour lockout service which are providing by http://www.generallocksmith.com/ .
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by SandyLaw123: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
used Chicago locksmith throughout the years and have found them always to be professional, courteous, experienced and willing to come out immediately whenever an emergency has occurred. http://www.chicagolocksmiths.net/
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by bimbor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
My experience with Mykeyroom Ventures today was an excellent one. I called him to have the spare key to my 2008 Toyota Camry programmed. By the time we got to the office at Onipanu, it took less than 15 minutes to cut the key and another 5 minutes to reprogram both keys. The good thing about "Mykeyroom" is the advanced algorithm he uses in programming the keys in such a way that all other keys that initially had access to the car cancel out including any spare or valet keys that you didn't get when the car was bought.

He's extremely good at what he does and the good thing is that he's registered with the Nigerian Locksmiths Association.

So to program your keys with rest of mind, Mykeyroom Ventures comes highly recommended.

The address is:
5, Ogunlesi Street, Off Bode Thomas Road, Onipanu.

The no to reach is 0802 999 0359

Cheers.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by keyremotes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
We are still rolling!
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by lennysmith: 9:09am On May 25, 2016
The expert Locksmiths at Elgin Locksmiths can handle all of your locksmith and security needs. They are also 24*7 available Locksmiths.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by mikevil: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2016
i used all the time 24/7 locksmith in palm desert an all caochella vally, they offer the best price, for residential locksmith, commercial locksmith, and automotive locksmith, in the best price you can find, install locks, rapir locks, and master keys http://24-7locksmith.us
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by mikevil: 3:25am On Jul 23, 2016
from yelp perspective you could be sure?
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by allensmith: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Locksmiths in Parkland are professional locksmiths. Our service is too cheap and in your budget and our quality is also good. Give us a chance to work with you we will be happy to help you. Anyone who is in emergency lockout situation, either in house or car...he/she can give us a call. We will be there to help you within few minutes.
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by lisaandn: 12:50am On Nov 07, 2016
7 Locksmith In Californiahttp://sevenaslocksmith.com/ its operat 24/7 they do car keys in very resounable prices.
if you locked iside your hose or car call us today we can rescue fast and 24/7
Re: Automobile Locksmith Services by allaroundnyc: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2019
All Around Security Inc. is one of the reliable companies that deal in complete security system services and repairs to the users. We offers you best Access control Systems with team of professional. visit: https://www.allaroundsecurityny.com/access-control-systems/

(1) (Reply)

2008 Nissan Pathfinder Lather Seat Buy Me 3.5 Million / Clean Used 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser For 900k Call Mr.Sunday on 08028567750 / Very Clean Registered 2008 Toyota Camry For N2.250m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.