Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG (13862 Views)

NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines / Government Moves NIN-SIM Linkage Deadline To April 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by jacoik(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Dear Mr Pantami,
I will never enroll until your staff stop demanding money before I do.
Thanks.
demanding money ke! I thought it's free. why are you trying to paint this good government bad na
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by teejay29(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2021
if you like extend it till next year. �
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by jacoik(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Focusmind:
Lie lie. Human right Lawyer, Barrister Ubani obtained a court injunction that granted 2months extension of the deadline for the NIN registration. The government simply did not want to say that they were complying with the court order.

See how they made it look as if the extension was their own decision.
he use indirect way tell you say they can never obey court order

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by timilehin007(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Walkee:
when I was travelling few days ago I heard on the bus radio that telecoms company said they've lost around 25 billion to their inability to sell and register sim cards. I just shook my head. Nigerian government are some of the dumbest group of people in the world. If those companies fold up now do you have any idea the number of people who will immediately lose their jobs? You will be automatically creating a new batch of thousands of yahoo boys, prostitutes, kidnappers etc. A country where everyone is managing you will now be doing anyhow for no reason. I don't even know the significance of this whole NIN thing sef

I swear bro..at times I see myself more intelligent than most of these so called law makers...
Even before the pandemic break out the economy wasn't doing any better..the pandemic came it further affected the economy so bad that it entered recession....
Instead of making the economy better they are still making it worse off with their senseless policies...bunches of ineptitude old fools..

4 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by highness25(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Gladtune:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/fg-extends-nin-sim-linkage-till-may-6.html
Foolish people. Me wey de borrow money from mtn and glo steady come de wait for the deadline make una block the two sim una no de gree. I go borrow more self. My happiness be say dem de allow me borrow reach 1k
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by seunayantokun(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
But they don't want to use NIN to checkmate political frauds such as underage voting, ghost voting, inflated voters registers, disenfranchisement of some people in some parts of this country through inadvertent administrative decisions, deliberate administrative manipulations, etc.
Yesterday, a report stated that INEC said they would accept birth certificates for voters registration, are births properly registered in Nigeria?
These people are wicked; they are deliberately setting us back for their own evil profits. May God deliver our land from their hands.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by mannobi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Payment of six thousand naira to the officials before they can give us an appointment for registration is the biggest robbery done to us this year. They are robbing lagosians. NIMC workers are thieves
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stupid clowns.

undecided
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Kingfragz: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
NIMC said enrollment is free.Why are the staff demanding money before they enroll subscribers?
I paid 3800#

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by ejimatic: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Kingfragz: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Me that won't do my own till nimc staff start going from door to door just like immunization people and Jehovah witness

grin grin grin
leave jw o....wetin we do?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by descartes400: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who has successfully linked his or her NIN using the NIMC mobile app? I don't seem to get the OTP to link my number.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by oluwaseyi0: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kingfragz:
leave jw o....wetin we do?
Apologies if you find the analogy offensive

No offense intended, the comparison is simply for reference purpose and not to spite or attack a particular set

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by GiftedGreat(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is just nonsense. I remember years back when I went to do this useless Registration at a particular Local Government in Lagos.
I had to get there around 6am.
Come and see Politics at play.
Come and see struggle.
It got to a moment I had to quarrel with the officials.
It wasn't a good experience.
They didn't register me until 6pm in the evening
After that experience. I hated anything related to Nigeria and Registrations.
Anytime I look at my NIN, I would just be angry cos it brings bad memories to me.

I will not link my NIN to my Line
They should come and block me.
I'm waiting.
Na dem go loose las las
How many lines they won block
Ordinary you buy sim and you no recharge on top am for one month, their customer care go they call u or even send text dey beg make u recharge small.
Nonsense Government.

2 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Kingfragz: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Apologies if you find the analogy offensive

No offense intended, the comparison is simply for reference purpose and not to spite or attack a particular set
none taken....d country dey choke all of us jare

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by DD29: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
timilehin007:
Blocking of sims was just a threat...I knew they would extend it...as a matter of fact, they will never be any deadline date..they'll keep extending it till all Nigerians are able to get it with ease...
DONT RELAX
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Freddd009: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
NIMC said enrollment is free.Why are the staff demanding money before they enroll subscribers?

Don't mind them. Until they make it totally free, they should not expect us all to register.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Kwem(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
I tired of carrying this 4A paper around.. lipsrsealed

can i login to their (NIMC) website.. undecided

Most times i can't make use of the 4A paper they issue to me, i begins to wonder the use of the paper document if i can't use it for something important cry

Any hope... please help me.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by edoairways: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Why not register with Glo instead of Nimc
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by angelfallz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Co-ask. it is because of this demand for money that I have not got my NIN. i even reported the matter through email to actu@nimc.gov.ng
i did not get a response.
I plan to get me NIN through airtel or Mtn office.
Joysticks:

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by angelfallz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
pls report them using this email actu@nimc.gov.ng
or visit their website https://nimc.gov.ng/nimc-kicks-against-extortion-and-other-vices/ for more reporting avenues.

Llight101:
This Country is a Joke.....
After saying it's free, money is still been collected by NIN officials.
I spit on their rubbish.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by angelfallz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
pls report them using this email actu@nimc.gov.ng
or visit their website https://nimc.gov.ng/nimc-kicks-against-extortion-and-other-vices/ for more reporting avenues.

AGNESikpuNNU:
Dear Mr Pantami,
I will never enroll until your staff stop demanding money before I do.
Thanks.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Mr5050(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
upon all the challenges facing Nigerians na this nonsense enrollment wey I no know the reason behind it naim una carry for head like dada. smh

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Cashify: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Their business
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by OyinO: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Llight101:
This Country is a Joke.....
After saying it's free, money is still been collected by NIN officials.
I spit on their rubbish.
You have no country. Stop calling it country, it's a colony abandoned for domestic colonisation. It's a con3
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:55am On Apr 03, 2021
it's a welcome development
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by CandidSeeker(m): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
grin ordinary citizens 3 : 0 FG grin

Point of correction...

The Citizens are not ordinary... grin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2021
CandidSeeker:

Point of correction...

The Citizens are not ordinary... grin
grin In a saner clime you mean grin

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG by Akanimoh113(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
May 6 is the birth date of a girl I use to Care about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Newly released Tecno F6: Price , Pics, Review And Specifications / Finally Android Apps WORKS On Windows Devices : GOOD NEWS / Prices For Tecno P7, D7, H7, M7 & R7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.