Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) (33657 Views)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
3 accident death just this morning. Dafack is happening
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by 1Alex: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
FRSC officials in the state say the crash was caused by overspeeding on the part of the driver of the Toyota Highlander who lost control of his vehicle and rammed into the stationary parked Truck by the side of the road.
And this is coming from professionals invested with the constitutional duties to prevent accidents on the roads..
Why do we have all sorts of cars and lorries and caterpillars by the highways?
Every major road in Nigeria has these objects. It's either they are broken down right there or just that a careless driver decided to park right near a very busy road. Those are accidents waiting to happen. Remove those broken down vehicles from anywhere near the roads. And stop this policy that allows for the importation if all sorts of junks!
Cars and lorries imported to Nigeria are very old and break down at every road joint, thereby causing accidents everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Check level of drugs in him

Too many seems to be normal people but mad
Across the country.

RIP can't help
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Speed kills.. angry

R I P
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Tremple8v: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
What is with all this stupid truck that are always packed beside the road , some are even packed on the road . Only God can protect us in this nation . Over speeding is not good either .

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Man dies in fatal accident is tautology.
The word fatal means death is involved.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
younglleo:
Rip to the deceased!
Pls i need help, 2k pls pls and pls cry cry
bring ur APC membership card

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
psyco:
when you post too much
any solution to this
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by IseoneofIse: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
arsie540:
Jesus
wetin Jesus do u
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by thikturk: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
It may not really be overspending. The driver might have been sleeping on wheels. if you have experienced it you will understand.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by FiverrTutor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kinematics:
So FRSC can't arrange for an Ambulance?

This country is finished.

Who be that man wey dey the back of osinbanjo
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Draslo:
80%of news is bad news.
News is by default bad.
Anything that is not bad is called "Advertisement".
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
Speed kills.. angry

R I P
What caused the speed?
Anxiousness
Worrying about 1000 things at the same time.
----
Do not worry about anything in this life.
-
See it now. Did he have car? Yes
Did he have job? Yes?
Who killed him?
Himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by lozanni(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pochettino:
We the entire staff and management of cannibalbbqgrills commend our darling daddy for making sure there are more soldiers, police, FRSC officials than safety measures on southern Nigerian roads to put southerners' lives at risk.

smiley I know it's you are taunting.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by fatymore(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
lordcabasa:
News about Unnecessary Deaths has become the new normal. See the number of recorded Deaths on the Nairaland front pages for today alone, just imagine the number of unreported avoidable Deaths?

May the soul of the Dearly Departed Rest in peace.

That's how someone who got missing was found dead. Accident

A young and vibrant guy.

Rip Candy cry
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Florenzo222(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Duplexxx: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Focusmind: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
shortgun:
like he did not use the seat belt

They don't wear seat belt in Onitsha and the whole of Anambra state.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by gwama: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Speed and Naija drivers humm, is the first thing I afraid when I travel to Naija by road. cool cool
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Someone was driving like an ahole, speeding and not wearing seatbelt.

Isolrite.

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Legendforte: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Anambra and bad roads, reckless driving and overspeed. What has Obiano administration achieved in terms of quality and durable roads in Anambra?
May we never be victims.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by juman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Drive with sense. Over speeding is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by juman(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
The difference between life and death is just like a thin line.
If you had ever been in car accident you will understand.
I was in accident one day, I thought I had died.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by ifeanyi317(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
i doubt if he wore a sit belt.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1386597/man-dies-fatal-accident-anambra-photos-2/

It is clear from the image that he wasn’t on seat belt! Obvious reason he lost his life.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
wink2015:
IT IS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN BE THE "LATE"

What a loss to his family?

Amen please everyone use your brakes that’s what it’s made for anything can happen be aware of the car ahead and beside you. Condolences to his family.

I can’t tell you how many times applying the breaks has saved my life
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Mopolchi: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2021
That man lying dead here is my relative who once saved me from drowning! Monday Chukwuka may God rest your soul! Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) / Construction Of The Kara Bridge-Berger Of The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.