Stats: 3,155,104 members, 7,825,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested (23247 Views)

Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Tvoice: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Despite all the insults and embarrassment trump got , he never did anything stupid , this country no go ever learn .

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by wink2015(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
ARE WE NOT IN A DEMOCRACY?

WHY MUST A GOVERNOR CODEDLY DETAILED OUT HIS SECURITY TO DEAL WITH AN OPPOSITION?

Absolute power corrupt absolutely.

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by NaMe4: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
maureensylvia:
Power drunk is all I see
What happened to our freedom of speech

This can only happen in African countries

I don't think the governor sent the police on any message. The same downtrodden police are the ones displaying their foolishness.

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
It's what people in the south west do to their governors and leaders on the norms and their enemies will be hailing them for it while they shield their fantastically corrupt leaders.

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Soolmus: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
These crops of wicked Governors would still have guts to Insult Abacha as if they are not worse
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Akfrenzy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
A member of the Rapid Response Squad of the Bauchi Police Command, who spoke to THE NATION in confidence, faulted the audacity of the youth saying it’s disrespectful.
” Just imagine, how will you tell a Governor to his face that you don’t want him and you are not in support of his government, it’s an insult.

grin so to support a government is now a must hahahaha maybe tomorrow HISBAH will tell us where it's written in the Quran ,ALLAH AKBAR

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Akfrenzy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tvoice:
Despite all the insults and embarrassment trump got , he never did anything stupid , this country no go ever learn .
my guy the arrest has Religious connotations ,it's HARAM to insult ur elders even if he's killing ur destiny
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by symbianDON(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
imagine! somebody cannot even boo in peace again...na wa o!

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Jostoman: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
They should release them immediately but am suspecting this THE NATION.
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Deleting my comment makes your more silly than Bala Mohammed. cheesy

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by donfruit(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Can u imagine?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Juanmike(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who get mind boo Kauran Bauchi?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Draught: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
sad

This is one of the reasons why it will be hard for Nigeria to ever be a developed nation.. Tho I still believe Black Man as a whole entity is cursed beyond redemption..

Best to just take your talents and move to a White Man country, where Organisation is paramount..

Respect is supposed to be earned but in Nigeria as long as the person senior you, you are supposed to kiss his/her feet all day.. Even if the person is a criminal as long as he senior you, you are supposed to show respect to your elders..

With all our respecting and over-religious mantra, we are still globally ranked highly in extreme poverty, unemployment, insecurities, corruption among other ill vices..

And then common sense won't tell you that as a whole something fundamentally is wrong with your environment..

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
its the northern part that made nigeria look like animal zoo.. primitivity is their biggest problem.

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Ihatemumu: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Coming from region that lack drinkable water for 25 years sad

And you are happy the region lacks drinkable water?
Shows you the heart of Africans
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
That is a glowing picture of how democracy has retreated in this dispensation and how these so called leaders are all towing the line of autocracy.
He wants to be loved and respected by all. Then he should not be a governor but an Emir or Oba or King....or some despotoic ruler of a communist entity.

However the first thing he should realise is that there is nowhere in the democratic world where political office holders are loved by everyone, even those with the highest standards of living.

The second thing he should realise is that above all he is a public servant. And that servants by nature are not loved but appreciated. Love is for relationships and the people have no relatioinship with him outside his ability to 'organise society'. But appreciation comes in the form of votes, a payment for services well rendered. That is all.

No politician should expect anything but stress between elections. That is the job. After all we give ypou billions of naira to play with, bulletproof cars, luxurious apartments, overseas medical attention and even ridiculous pensions, yet you expect your ego to be massaged.

You guys must be lunatics.
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Artisticity1: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
so, if my babe call me boo...I'll arrest her?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
Deleting my comment makes your more silly than Bala Mohammed. cheesy
Na them the same people agitating for quota system on nairaland, the same ones who put fratanity oat on a particular section

Dem no dey use ear hear truth

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by meeky007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is called Oppression. Freedom of speech has left our beloved Country.
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by royalamour(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bala Mohammed is thief. An extremely corrupt idiot.
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by matm: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
No matter what, respect for elders is sacrosanct let alone a governor
If u have an issue with the governor's style of leadership,channel d issue via due process yet with respectful tone.
Even an insult to an ordinary man or woman can earn u a hots slap dt will imbue respect into u by force.Ur parents at home may take ur insults,but an outsider might not Dts why wisdom is very essential in life.

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by IMASTEX: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
Why is your conscience flogging you so early? Did I mention the name of your god in my comment?

Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by nedekid: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is this not the fulani Ak 49 supporting gobina?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Tvoice: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Akfrenzy:
my guy the arrest has Religious connotations ,it's HARAM to insult ur elders even if he's killing ur destiny

Oga , plz tell me any where on dat page dat made mention to ur claim ,u guyz use religion or tribe as weapon to turn dis country into something else , no be only haram , na boko
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by dangotesmummy: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Meeen, I don’t even know what to say!

Imagine!

The police man even responded as if it was a normal thing to do, saying you how can you question a governor.

Wow!
lmaoo is governor not a public servant? Na God he be? The only person that I cannot question is a person that has power over life and death.if you don't have those 2 powers then you are subject to be questioned.smh

A fool and his servant.tuehhhh

That security personnel will die broke after being used
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/two-manhandled-arrested-for-booing-bauchi-gov/amp/

Nawa o.

So, it is now disrespectful to openly reject a political leader in Nigeria?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Duplexxx: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Isoright
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by Wickedfacts: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Must everyone support the Governor?
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is it a crime to boo a Governor
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
brosom:
Arrested for booing the governor?

[s]imaging their fate if it was Lords of Fulani herdsmen they booed..

Oga Jonathan remains one of the best President
[/s]FLAT
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by dapadawee: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/two-manhandled-arrested-for-booing-bauchi-gov/amp/
I pray for their safety o
all this Moslem will change it to blasphemy against demon Mohammed and burn those innocent souls
Re: Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested by brosom(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
[/s]FLAT
FLAT? You think so?

Grazing Bill: Fani-Kayode Congratulates Fayose For Signing Bill Into Law / Nigeria Moves To Establish National Guard / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka