Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits (35841 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Codes151(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And there mumu Obong is busy giving Eze ndi Igbo quit notice while the main threat is steering them in the face.

Consequences of chopping too much ekuke dog.
alway talking thrash n disrespecting people.

Biafra pig

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by CaptainAyub: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Prinnce1:
Fulani's no too dey carry shakara come Akwa Ibom state, because na suya them for take them do. Very soon this Fulani menace will be a thing of the pass because guys go wake up attack them with all arsenal.
Lolz.
They don't do nonsense in Akwa Ibom often cos Akwa Ibom is in d deep south,with Ebonyi and Abia as buffer.Same reason they hardly try their nonsense in Abia and Imo
They only do their nonsense in mostly states that have borders with the north eg Anambra, Enugu ,Ebonyi so they can quickly run into Kogi or Benue where they have a certain level of acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by IseoneofIse: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Protect yourself jaree. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by beauty7: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2021
That is why I love our women, particularly Annang women of Abak,ikot ekpene,essien udim,etim ekpo, etc.

They can face lion barehanded.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Afianmawazobia(f): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And there mumu Obong is busy giving Eze ndi Igbo quit notice while the main threat is steering them in the face.

an so

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2021
ivolt:
95% won't read the article and will believe it is related to the usual suspects.
This is a boundary crisis, save your bile.
Stop misleading the public, is it
Fulanies herdsmen terrorists politicians causing boundaries crisis in Akwa Ibom communities. The politicians are the ones sponsoring them because of their Nigeria selfish interests.

Miyetti Allah fulani herdsmen terrorist working hard with Divide and Rule strategies.

Don't worry ESN will move in to restore peace in that district.

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by amp01(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2021
MetroBaba1:
Dear NLanders, I have few simple questions to ask;

1. Where are the bulldogs of Niger Delta?

2. Where are the Notorious Militants of Niger Delta.

Dead or Alive?

If ESN can move to protect it's people, Niger Militants can do more.

We are not at war...
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Codes151:
alway talking thrash n disrespecting people.

Biafra pig
Ekuke Dog
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Elliotwaveforec: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2021
If you play gentleman in this Buhari regime, you'd become a victim.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Duplexxx: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2021
I see
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by KingLion007(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
maureensylvia:
E reach like this so
Our country has failed us indeed

Anyways do check out my signature for your cheap Foodstuffs from North
I trust my women
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by KingLion007(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Hu b dis..Oga pack well abeg
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by JVector: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2021
That's the way to go for now.

Farmers from other states should look inward as well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by MetroBaba1(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2021
amp01:

We are not at war...

Must we be at war to protect our land and people?

I need answer, Sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Niggerian soldiers will soon go and arrest the women and disarm them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2021
MetroBaba1:
Dear NLanders, I have few simple questions to ask;

1. Where are the bulldogs of Niger Delta?

2. Where are the Notorious Militants of Niger Delta.

Dead or Alive?

If ESN can move to protect it's people, Niger Delta Militants can do more.

Good Morning Niger Delta
Good questions

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ivolt: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Stop misleading the public, is it
I know you can't read nor comprehend but I will still help you.

Idaisin said the perennial attacks on the people of Nkari community, allegedly, by their neighbours from Usaka Uko community in Ikwuano council of Abia State has, over the years, conditioned the minds of the people to resort to self help.

Fulanies herdsmen terrorists politicians causing boundaries crisis in Akwa Ibom communities. The politicians are the ones sponsoring them because of their Nigeria selfish interests.
So rampaging herdsmen now hold an official boundary with Akwa Ibom? You are more confused than I thought.

Miyetti Allah fulani herdsmen terrorist working hard with Divide and Rule strategies.

Don't worry ESN will move in to restore peace in that district.

ESN didn't stop herdsmen from attacking Soludo. They couldn't even protect their own camp. You only see them
harassing old men and women in huts in propaganda video.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by eddyslim(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Protect yourself, the government has failed us
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
maureensylvia:
E reach like this so
Our country has failed us indeed

Anyways do check out my signature for your cheap Foodstuffs from North
Can you use a gun
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by pepericozi: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's what will happen last. Everyone has to be fully armed for self defense
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Printerscanner: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
ebuka440:
Before they kill you, you kill them period. I am not a fan of violence but I will never be quiet for me to be killed.
May God help us, Amen

Die while fighting, rather than die while begging

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Shalommy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
We no dey chop shit. Anyhow u want it, u get it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Codes151(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Ekuke Dog
lol Ipob or iPod
Lmao. Confused folks
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Shalommy(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
beauty7:
That is why I love our women, particularly Annang women of Abak,ikot ekpene,essien udim,etim ekpo, etc.

They can face lion barehanded.
You're correct. Even things men can't do, those women will do plus yara.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by beauty7: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shalommy:
You're correct. Even things men can't do, those women will do plus yara.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Prinnce1: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lolz.
They don't do nonsense in Akwa Ibom often cos Akwa Ibom is in d deep south,with Ebonyi and Abia as buffer.Same reason they hardly try their nonsense in Abia and Imo
They only do their nonsense in mostly states that have borders with the north eg Anambra, Enugu ,Ebonyi so they can quickly run into Kogi or Benue where they have a certain level of acceptance.
am telling you, these guys think the own this country. We will shock them
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
This my LGA, nkari of a people their fighting no
be here it start
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
ivolt:

I know you can't read nor comprehend but I will still help you.

So rampaging herdsmen now hold an official boundary with Akwa Ibom? You are more confused than I thought.

ESN didn't stop herdsmen from attacking Soludo. They couldn't even protect their own camp. You only see them
harassing old men and women in huts in propaganda video.

Fulanies terrorists hiding in Igbo and Ibibio boundaries causing divide and rules.

You think everyone is uncomprehendably as you?

No amount of strategies to implement your useless Ruga in Biafra territories will succeed.

Come with all the Nigerian terrorist forces to take the land Biafra territory.

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by JuniorEmmanuel: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

And So? How does that change the fact that you are an Nton.
Oguffe
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2021
JuniorEmmanuel:
Oguffe
iwod eporoko
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by JuniorEmmanuel: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
iwod eporoko
Iffut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Ban On Nigerian Food Exports / Cow Kills Owner In Delta Abattoir / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.