Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) (4276 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by kahal29: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
fergie001:
Yes.....I like the combination...A butterfly that thinks itself a bird.

Wike, You go hear am.

Fergie my Bro..... Wetin Wike do nah?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nexus25:

Nigeria is the ethnic group.
God bless you. Thank you so very much sir.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
fergie001:

Wike, You go hear am.

I pray pdp don't make this mistake. If they do, then they're naive.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by fergie001: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
kahal29:

Fergie my Bro..... Wetin Wike do nah?
He is over-estimating himself. His loss will reverberate in Pluto.

Indispensable85:

I pray pdp don't make this mistake. If they do, then they're naive.
Are you begging them?
Leave them now....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Dapson73(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
jamiudinho:
so u mean finally you will vote for tinubu of apc

Yes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Igbochief001:
Oyigbo incident would hunt wike political career for ever ,

It PDP wants to mess with igbos let them dare not not give Igbos the ticket

Why can't the Igbos bring a formidable candidate on APGA platform?
Must it be PDP?
If you don't get PDP ticket and PDP fails, it still goes back to APC, right?
So be it!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Jackmj(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
What ethnic group does Wike want to represent?
Useless question is he not a Nigerian? He has a ethnic group ikwerre
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Jackmj(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
It should be wike president and tambuwal vice We go support him in benue 100%

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by vikithor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
learn how to drive call or WhatsApp us with numbers below.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by loopman: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Useless man. grin grin grin

This has always been this idiots ambition.

Even Igbos that hate Tinubu will gladly disgrace this idiot and vote Tinubu instead.

Useless Morron.

Who do the Igbos hate Tinubu ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by oyatz(m): 4:20am On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:

Ikwerre and south south.

No igbo or south south will support him cos he plays divisive politics. He is not loved by south west either so I wonder who is messing with his brain.

He didn't deliver dividends of democracy to his people either.
Like wike like amaechi.

The SE and SS will vote for the PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by BafanaBafana: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:

Which his people?
Southern or northern kaduna?

El rufai knows and has said majority pray for his demise.
The core north
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2021
I am Igbo,I did rather for tifnubu than wicked wike.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by BafanaBafana: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Jackmj:
It should be wike president and tambuwal vice
We go support him in benue 100%
You and your family ba
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Jackmj(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2021
BafanaBafana:
You and your family ba
Yes Wike is a good friend to our state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by BafanaBafana: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Jackmj:

Yes Wike is a good friend to our state
Good friend to Ortom you mean
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Useless man. grin grin grin

This has always been this idiots ambition.

Even Igbos that hate Tinubu will gladly disgrace this idiot and vote Tinubu instead.

Useless Morron.

Igbo hates Tinubu, pls I need a genuine reason y he was hated by Igbo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2021
I’ve said it severally here. PDP’s ticket is between Atiku and Wike. Igbos in PDP will support Atiku so as to get the VP slot once again while South south will support Tambuwal/Wike ticket.

At the end of the day, a Fulani man backed by the south will emerged as PDP’s presidential candidate. All the Fulani slavery talk they have regaled us with for years will amount to nothing. They will forget all the criminality of the herdsmen and still queue behind a Fulani man to continue the “Fulani domination” they have criticized since 2015.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
fergie001:

Wike, You go hear am.

Hear wetin?

The only viable alternative to a Tambuwal
/Wike ticket in PDP is Atiku Abubakar. Of course, I won’t be surprised if South east queue behind Atiku again with the hope of getting the VP slot. It is all about clannish interest and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by fergie001: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Hear wetin?

The only viable alternative to a Tambuwal
/Wike ticket in PDP is Atiku Abubakar. Of course, I won’t be surprised if South east queue behind Atiku again with the hope of getting the VP slot. It is all about clannish interest and nothing else.
E go hear am well well...

You are not from the SE...you will defend the interest of your region.

Wike is a bad choice ...A very bad one. If Tambuwal/Wike emerges, something I know you want; they will handsomely lose.

The SE will vote where their own interests will be put into consideration it isn't about Party now. Simple.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Karex81(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Dead on arrival, apc will win again grin. To me anybody is better than liveless president, apart from that midget.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by OnyeObodo: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbo hates Tinubu, pls I need a genuine reason y he was hated by Igbo.

Because he is a wicked, useless man too that can sacrifice anything in his path to become President
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Because he is a wicked, useless man too that can sacrifice anything in his path to become President

What of OUK?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) by OnyeObodo: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Olatomiwami:

What of OUK?

A useless, wicked man that deserves to die too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari / Alleged Missing $20b: Names And Pictures Of NNPC/NPDC Management / Graphic Photos: War Crimes Commited By The Nigerian Military – Amnesty Int.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.