Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Happy Birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu: We Will Not Be What They Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu: We Will Not Be What They Want (152 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu: We Will Not Be What They Want by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
My support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is undoubtedly, not from my sympathy for his being blackmailed by those who are clearly, and unnecessarily afraid of him, but for his indelible footprints in the politics of this country.

I can trace the Asiwaju's footprints politically from 1989 when he joined the political force raised by the Turakin Sarkin Katsina, His Excellency, Late Shehu Musa Yaradua, May Allah Take His Soul (MATHS), and the Asiwaju is the only Nigerian politician, alive, who still pursues the dreams of Turaki Sarki, Shehu, today.

Thus is why Katsina State is home to the Jagaban of Yorubaland, interestingly, "Jagaba" is the Borgu equivalent of "Asiwaju" in Lagos - at the front of building the bridge to the North Central region of the country. His political dedication to the Shehu, the Vice President, in the military government of His Excellency, Olusegun Obansajo from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979.

Let those who think they can confront the Asiwaju get out of their political office for just 1 year, I challenge anyone interested in becoming our next President to resign from his office, and return to face the Asiwaju politically, they are permitted to for a team against him. The Asiwaju has spent 14 years out of political office - 2 sabbath generations according to scriptures, and 2 years more than 3 political terms in a political office. I challenge all of them. This is the same man they are all gathering against. It is a very big shame!

That he took the first step to create what they are enjoying today, as a ruling party, is the "one-stop-shop" to identifying them as political opportunists. A house rat somewhere who believes his bills should be paid by others, opens his mouth to tell me that "Bola Tinubu is finished!".

Let me borrow his fingers to count how many times the Asiwaju has escaped their machinations unscathed. Now that he is beginning to trip, their prayers is seen as bring answered, another "one stop shop" to also see how wicked they are.

Only they can free their minds from thier mental slavery! The best wealth on earth is not to craftily stuff oneself up with parochial acquisitions, but to be beneficial to the poor and vulnerable people. Herelies why in Nigeria majority of our political leaders, think that politics is an end in itself: you hear them talk about "playing politics". To them politics is a game, a "dirty game". I strive after the heart of Christ, politics is hard work, it is not a "game". No wonder Nigeria basks in mediocrity.

The reason why politics is blackmailed as "dirty" is because they themselves are mentally challenge about spiritual hygiene. Pastor Reno Omokri tried to teach the Asiwaju how to brush his teeth, and as a Pastor that he claims to be, I suggest he should be more interested in brushing his attitude. I place a mirror inadvertently, on one side I see Femi Fani Kayode and on the other, Pastor Reno Omkri. Same birds: scripture talking moralists!

Meanwhile, in order to educate them at no cost, politics is actually the pathway to good governance, a vehicle given to convey leadership aspirations for equity and social justice, with an end towards good governance - this is why it depends on the power of the people,not pretenders. Their eyes are always on what they need to forcefully take from us, than what they are needed to undertake for us.

When you come into the position of leading semi-literate, and illiterates; and you see in it an avenue to fleece the people you serve, how is that the pathway to good governance? You are not right because you are smart. You are right because you are not a liar.

It is to these ones that politics is a game. It is God forbid it to them, that politics should be a pathway to good and dedicated public service. They love it when it is a regrettable one such as we are bequeathed: And these are they poisitioning themseives to take power, in order to further impoverish us as a people.

To them politics is a game that routes out, plucks off and incapacitates good governance:

Happy birthday my Leader, the Jagaban; and the Asiwaju of South West, Nigeria - I see your footprints and I see theirs combined - they struggle to remain in office, you do not. They go for any office for themselves, you go not. Who no like you make e go hang.

I will take them into Late Magufuli's Tanzania, and show how empty they are, indeed!

And indeed..."till then!"

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e127c3281c41a9b178f308a5a61370a7&news_entry_id=s66b3e2da210330en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_efdd851b-6d90-4ab5-9434-dc1f3005e99b&from=news

1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu: We Will Not Be What They Want by Baawaa(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Happy birthday to jagbajagba of Nigeria grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

EASTER: Ozoji Family Donates Food Items Other Necessaries To Two Orphanages / Could This Petition Do A Little Good To Our Nation??? / Probes: Real Reasons Heads Of Mdas, Firms Shun N/assembly Summons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.