Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) (6723 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by kungfu041: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Daughter to famous Yoruba film entertainer, Iyabo Ojo, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo has stunned greater part of her supporters as she took to Instagram to declare her marriage yet it very well may be another April fool stunt.

Priscilla Ojo who a month ago timed 20 has never flaunted her boo on the media and she has never been related to any one instead of reports that she may be taking part in an extramarital entanglements with either Lil Kesh or Korede Bello.

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla Ojo

It is coming as a tremendous astonishment to dominant part of her supporters and they have taken to the remarks segment of the post to air their shocks and just as complimentary messages.

Priscilla composed while flaunting her wedding band; "At last getting hitched to my dearest companion."

See the screen capture underneath;

In any case, the responses that have followed the post have recommended she was just barely playing tricks as today is viewed as April Fools day.

Mercy Aigbe's little girl, Michelle was not forgotten about as she remarked this; "Una dey ment."

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Jujitsu: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
This spoilt rich kids sha....she looks good though shocked grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by We4all: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
She is too exposed for her age. Her mom must have sold her out to the highest bidder. If the story is true, then we know the drift. She will surely end up like her mom. A single wayward single mom raising a female child is usually a bad influence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
li Kesh?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by merieam16(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
We4all:
She is too exposed for her age. Her mom must have sold her out to the highest bidder. If the story is true, then we know the drift. She will surely end up like her mom. A single wayward single mom raising a female child is usually a bad influence.
We hear u...preacher man

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by femi4: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Awon daughters ti take over

Owu ti iya gbọn....

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Peace081: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
We4all:
Who dy talk, abeg hide

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Jujitsu: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
femi4:
Awon daughters ti take over

Owu ti iya gbọn....

Lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
We4all:

April fool
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Jujitsu: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Atiku:

April fool
So it's just a prank?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Evect(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021

With everything wey dey happen for this country how is this news suppose to reduce hardship?

Abeg make all of una get out angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by columbus007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
That girl is too rotten i no just want talk am out here.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by Jujitsu: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2021
columbus007:
My point of view too, I know no one is an expert at raising kids or children, but Iyabo ojo didn't do a good work at all, she's way too exposed for her age, I wonder if she can cook sef...lmao
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by kungfu041: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Jujitsu:

My point of view too, I know no one is an expert at raising kids or children, but Iyabo ojo didn't do a good work at all, she's way too exposed for her age, I wonder if she can cook sef...lmao
Hmmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by kungfu041: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
columbus007:
You think so?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by kungfu041: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Evect:

With everything wey dey happen for this country how is this news suppose to reduce hardship?

Abeg make all of una get out angry
Hmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) by kungfu041: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Really

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! / After Bleaching Her Skin,vera Sidika Gets Breast Implants [SEE PHOTO] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.