Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT (3607 Views)

Lent, Ramadan: Avoid Crowded Gatherings, Remain Vigilant - DSS Tells Nigerians / RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns / 2019: Be Vigilant, Don’t Return Nigeria To Egypt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by Sharingiscaring: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2021
There's this interesting lecture going on. I think that many people here on Nairaland need to listen to this episode...

For your own security, listen. This is from experience (you can also tell us if you can confirm it in your own experiences). Any time you start to notice more people greeting you like their lives depended on it, DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU. Raise your alert level but DO NOT FEAR. Again, DO NOT FEAR OR BE WORRIED. Instead, start ruling.

I am here to share with you how I overcame such a situation in real life. I mean the forces of human jealousy. Make jealous people serve you instead of ruling you.

For instance, each time they make your heart ache, they are ruling you. They are ruling you by deciding how you feel, where or when.

You will see how to ride the storm of envy and make it favor you while fooling your detractors. I believe that this will help nearly everyone here.

First, hear this: any time you start getting extra honors from your townspeople, what it means is that YOU ARE BEGINNING TO ATTAIN RECOGNITION - obviously; isn't it? Of course, if you are attaining recognition, it's because you are excelling in something. But hear this...

When you are recognized, take the recognition if you like (I prefer you don't). You can accept the recognition if it makes you feel better. But, don't let it fool you into thinking EVERYONE RECOGNIZING YOU is happy doing that . A word is enough for a wise.

Who agrees with the bolded lines please. Just want to sample opinions.

5 Likes

Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by 10mobile: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
There's this interesting lecture going on. I think that many people here on Nairaland need to listen to this episode...

Who agrees with the bolded lines please. Just want to sample opinions.
The bolded lines make sense. But only those who have been the victims of jealousy who will understand. Some people won't understand the point of the lecture *until it happens to them*.

Who can join the lecture and is it free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is a deep law of power. You should have done more justice to this topic atleast for the sake of the shallows.
Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kind of true tho,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't know anyone in my street. As in anyone. As I drive out I increase my speakers so even if you greet I no go hear not to talk of reply

4 Likes

Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by hahn(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Experience is the worst teacher because the lesson dey bad gan.

I experienced similar thing that year but I've learnt.

Never underestimate jealousy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by ZhiosonWind: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Their recognition better bring me some financial gain. If not, their recognition is irrelevant.

Me way no send anybody

2 Likes

Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by Sharingiscaring: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
10mobile:

The bolded lines make sense. But only those who have been the victims of jealousy who will understand. Some people won't understand the point of the lecture *until it happens to them*.

Who can join the lecture and is it free?
Anybody and it's free.
Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
When I was broke and hungry, nobody gave a single fvck. I used to roam down the streets, not knowing where my next meal would come from. Now things are getting better, I'm getting a lot of friend requests offline, I'm always alert and even jumpy, but thanks for the message anyways. One cannot be too careful.
Re: If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT by malcom1X: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
When you see a young boy greeting you so much, just know he's having sex with your daughter.

I know this one well.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This / Igbos And Their Strong Hatred For Apc Party Is Massive / 2023: Lagos PDP Denies Disqualification Of Candidates By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.