Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) (959 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by kktbm: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2021
UFC middleweight champion, Isreal Adesanya, buys his dad a Bentley after seeing him admiring the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBc9pPBOhc

UFC middleweight champion, Israel Adesanya has purchased a brand new Bentley for his father.

This was after he saw his father admire a Bentley and we have a video which he shared on his social media handle on Instagram.

This comes just a few weeks after Israel became a champion.

Days ago, BMW has terminated its ambassadorial deal with Nigerian-New Zealand martial artist, Israel Adesanya over his recent rape comment.

Earlier this week, Israel threatened to rape a fellow UFC fighter, Kevin Holland sparking outrage across the social media landscape.

A BMW statement released to a sports magazine, Herald, read: “Due to the comments made by an athlete online, we have reviewed our pending association with the said athlete and we have decided not to push forward with a specific ambassador for the brand at this time in New Zealand.”

Style Bender in an Instagram post, admitted to his flop when he apologized for making the rape threat comment and stated that he has learnt his lessons on public engagement from it.

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J MissyB3 fynestboi semid4lyfe honeric01

Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2021
The dream smiley
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Abascoh: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2021
He is a good son. Some fools would have been buying the likes of Nengi and Tacha bentley while their parents manage one inferior car.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Draslo(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Abascoh:
He is a good son. Some fools would have been buying the likes of Nengi and Tacha bentley while their parents manage one inferior car.
Lol. My guy, you don't need to steal to collect jungle justice. This kind of act alone warrants it.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by paulolee(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2021
dope..
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Pochettino(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
We the entire staff & management of vulturebbqgrills hereby commend our darling daddy for creating the jobs that allowed Israel Adesanya to afford this Bentley.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by heendrix(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Hushpuppi on the other hand did nothing for his parents

may the baddest gay with the biggest d!ck pound his furroh so bad till it becomes a well in that Chicago dungeon

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sandydayziz:
The dream smiley
So upon the advise I gave you, you still haven't heeded it? I wonder why you girls don't listen. pathetic!
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pochettino:
We the entire staff & management of vulturebbqgrills hereby commend our darling daddy for creating the jobs that allowed Israel Adesanya to afford this Bentley.
Wetin our vulture griller do you now? grin
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Pochettino(f): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Wetin our vulture griller do you now? grin

2 successive 1 week bans for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
He & his mod friend are in for it. Make I know the rule wey I break this time since its now a crime to have a different opinion.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pochettino:

2 successive 1 week bans for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
He & his mod friend are in for it. Make I know the rule wey I break this time since its now a crime to have a different opinion.
Don't let them dash you another one again oh? just leave them. God in his infinite mercy will judge them (both him and the mod that banned you).
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Pochettino(f): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't let them dash you another one again oh? just leave them. God in his infinite mercy will judge them (both him and the mod that banned you).

I haven't broken any rule. Darling daddy is not an insult neither is it copyrighted to anyone. Vulturebbqgrills is not a trademark too.

I'm actually waiting for the next wrongful ban so I can unleash my plans. I need solid proof
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pochettino:

I haven't broken any rule. Darling daddy is not an insult neither is it copyrighted to anyone. Vulturebbqgrills is not a trademark too.

I'm actually waiting for the next wrongful ban so I can unleash my plans. I need solid proof
Wow! take it easy though.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) by chuk65276: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
The dream

(1) (Reply)

Free Fixed Draws For Week 05 / Romelu Lukaku: "Don't Ever Compare Me With Cristiano Ronaldo" / Biafran Kick Boxer Making Waves In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.