Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

WARNING: The Worst Part Of The Pandemic Will Soon Be Behind Us, BILL GATES - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WARNING: The Worst Part Of The Pandemic Will Soon Be Behind Us, BILL GATES (248 Views)

Psychic Who Predicted Covid-19 Pandemic And Trump's Defeat Warns Pandemic 'will / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: The Worst Part Of The Pandemic Will Soon Be Behind Us, BILL GATES by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Bill Gates writes to the global world, warns that all nations should continue wearing the face mask, keeping social distance, and making sure you are vaccinated when it comes to your turn

By so doing we are on the right part of ending the virus soon or ex the worst part of the Pandemic will soon be behind us
Read his warning notes here https://afrinotes.com/warning-the-worst-part-of-the-pandemic-will-soon-be-behind-us-bill-gates/

And Stay Safe
Re: WARNING: The Worst Part Of The Pandemic Will Soon Be Behind Us, BILL GATES by bcomputer101: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: WARNING: The Worst Part Of The Pandemic Will Soon Be Behind Us, BILL GATES by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Funny right
but reality

bcomputer101:
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons You Should Eat More Carrots | Carrot Benefits / Expecting Twins, Triplets Or More? Get A-Z Guide About Multiple Pregnancy / Baby Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.