Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara (26334 Views)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Cumtroller: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Afonja's are synonymous with criminal behaviour.

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by nathan77(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:
If na Igbo matter now, Yoruba for don full this thread de show their tribalism.

I know say Igbo de do tribalism here on nairaland too but Yoruba own na worse pass.

If you check some Yoruba crime topic you won't see any tribalistic comment there, but the moment it's an Igbo man who committed a crime, you'll see the Yorubas flood the topic, making tribalistic remarks.

And I wonder why they keep commenting on Biafra thread, any Biafra topic you'll just see them on at least the first 5 comments, why do you guys like involving in matters that does not concern you?
why the unnecessary hate?
why Igbo matter de always pepe una for body?

I'm not an Igbo man, if you like argue with your ancestors.

This is just what I've noticed here in nairaland.

Odogu

1 Like

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by nathan77(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Naftye:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today
Payment after winning
Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
have shears it to your family?
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Fiscus105(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I know say Igbo de do tribalism here on nairaland too but Yoruba own na worse pass.

If you check some Yoruba crime topic you won't see any tribalistic comment there, but the moment it's an Igbo man who committed a crime, you'll see the Yorubas flood the topic, making tribalistic remarks.

And I wonder why they keep commenting on Biafra thread, any Biafra topic you'll just see them on at least the first 5 comments, why do you guys like involving in matters that does not concern you?

What are you showing now, I guess its oneness.

1 Like

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Bankalert(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

because igbo people beat their chests too much...
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by itubaba001: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
The sperms that gave this products should have been wasted....
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Thermodynamics(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

What are you showing now, I guess its oneness.
Yes, it's oneness, I only stated the truth. What I wrote up there is completely unbiased. It's what I've noticed here on nairaland.

Speaking against the wrong thing is not tribalism bro.

Saying that the fulanis are killers is not tribalism, it's a fact, but someone who is a Fulani will start thinking otherwise.

Every tribe get their own and there is nothing wrong to point it out.

As far as tribalism goes, na Yoruba carry am for head, I stayed with them during my service, I know of someone who is very very qualified and has all it takes to be a lecturer in University of Ibadan but was denied the opportunity because she is not a Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by itubaba001: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Yes, it's oneness, I only stated the truth. What I wrote up there is completely unbiased. It's what I've noticed here on nairaland.

Saying that the fulanis are killers is not tribalism, it's a fact, but someone who is a Fulani will start thinking otherwise.

If no waka well . U will no the answer na hausa

As far as tribalism goes, na Yoruba carry am for head, I stayed with them during my service, I know of someone who is very very qualified and has all it takes to be a lecturer in University of Ibadan but was denied the opportunity because she is not a Yoruba woman.
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by KoshCAD: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If you can't see any tribalistic comments, then you inherited blindness from your father.
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by KoshCAD: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Truth from your anus.

Do you know how many yorubas that qualify to be lecturer in UNN that Igbo tribalism didn't allow.

We know your are Igbo, reason for your ghommid cry.

Una just start
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Send all the bitchs to a very very long time jail.

Ihenacho na pesin pikin
Onuachu na pesin pikin
Wizkid na pesin pikin
Israel Adesanya na pesin pikin
Every reasonable Young Nigerians na pesin born them but these animals chose to be a miscreants nonentities. Bloody waste of sperms human.

Jail them all. Bustards!!!
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by 900warriorz: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If you wise, you will know that most people that make tribalistic comments on Nairaland are neither Yoruba nor Igbo. Some are freaking foreigners and some are Nigerians but not the aforementioned tribes.

Some people are here hiding under controversial monikers always spiling hate and causing confusion between the two tribes.

It is quite unfortunate that the Yorubas has been a sellout in many cases but trust me, Yorubas are lovely people that try to be diplomatic in decision making so they don't loose out on all ends ( it doesn't always pay to be cunny though). Na who dey alive dey think, live life and you know the rest. Some perceive them as cowards and that's why they live longer than Heroes.

Igbos on the other hand are straight forward people, they tell you as it is either you like it or not and that has earned them hatred all round from different tribes and you know the good thing about them? Them no send you, they move regardless the obstacle. I am not Igbo but I'd love to marry one. So back to you guy, before you condemn Yorubas here, be sure to find out who is behind the moniker spilling the hate....Udodi cool
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Printerscanner: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why can't these useless boys GI and confront killer herdsmen that are raping and killing their mothers, sisters and auntiies?
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xucxex1997:
FTC
Kill them all...I hate cultist
This guys do me something for school just because I no agree join them, last last na barack boys dey follow me go school when I dey write finals

You're a coward
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pls they should update me on their death.

They should have been beheaded by now.

You bastard police, stupid crack, kill these motherfvckers immediately.

Ogun kill all of una!
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
RichDad1:
They should be wasted. Bunch of good for nothing idiots

Keep talking
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Duplexxx: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Highlyrespected(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Can someone tell me the benefit of joining cultism? :
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by highbee02: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Revenge mission on who ?

Thanks, this is a brilliant question. The headline is misleading
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Dpharisee: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

And the thread is still on page 2 since morning, change the topic to Igbo and it will be 15 pages of tribal rants.

1 Like

Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Kudejo: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

You cant make post saying "Nigeria is a Zoo" "Nigeria must be divided" and then claim that it is not anyones business. If Igbo people dont want any hate comments on their threads then they should stop making Anti-Nigeria comments
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Lekison(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Says an Igbo man grin
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xucxex1997:
FTC
Kill them all...I hate cultist
This guys do me something for school just because I no agree join them, last last na barack boys dey follow me go school when I dey write finals
Hahahahahahaahaha which kind of fear or wtv barrack boys wan invoke for inside campus where bad children litter everywhere.. This ur gist no follow at all abi na secondary school matter u dey yarn? grin grin
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Thermodynamics(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
If you can't see any tribalistic comments, then you inherited blindness from your father.
Thunder fire you there, idiot
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Thermodynamics(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Truth from your anus.

Do you know how many yorubas that qualify to be lecturer in UNN that Igbo tribalism didn't allow.

We know your are Igbo, reason for your ghommid cry.

Una just start

De deceive yourself, I'm not Igbo man, anybody when support Igbo na Igbo, everybody in Nigeria knows that Yorubas are very tribalistic. Very discriminative tribe. That's the truth, deal with it.
Re: 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara by Thermodynamics(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lekison:
Says an Igbo man grin

instead of una to get sense, una de busy de call me Igbo man, una nor de see say una nor wise?
Anybody when support Igbo na Igbo man, so there is nothing like a third party observer.
You think that other tribes don't notice what is going on here.
After una go de talk about how white people de discriminate, continue with your tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed In Fight At Polling Unit In Osun State / Soldiers Injure Mamman Nur, Boko Haram Factional Leader / Police Rescues Kidnapped Bauchi Girls Forcefully Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.