Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

#end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? (427 Views)

Things Youth Do To Murder Sleep At Old Age / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by Vallyview: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Am really curious now,we all need a vibrant youth to be our next president come 2023 but the question is who do you think we should vote that will turn our dear country to dubai? If u ask me,i go with our federal house member from akwa ibom Hon Onofiok Luke,disclaimer... The young man didn't ask me to choose him o! Its just a personal choice,lets have your opinion.
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
One of us
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by yanabasee1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Me
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by EyeofanEagle(m): 3:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Vote for me make i chop money small
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by markkuss: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Obesere
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by dangotesmummy: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Go to any postgraduate college and ask for those with MSc in policy making, public administration, international relations or law.since that was what they learnt in school, they may be able to put their knowledge into practice through good governance

I don't care whether he's Yoruba, Igbo hausa.christian or Muslim but beware of fulani lipsrsealed
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by GREATROSES2: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Which Nigeria elder is qualified to be presedent?
Re: #end Sars... Which Nigerian Youth Do You Think Is Qualify To Be President? by makermix1: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
bmd

(1) (Reply)

Benue: Army Allegedly Opens Fire, Kills 70, Sets Community Ablaze / Boko Haram Lures Geidam Residents With N20,000 Each / Alleged Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Paraded, Says He’s Prepared To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.