Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? (208 Views)

Lampposts Advertising Agency In Lagos, Abuja & PH / How To Start Your Own Advertising Agency In Nigeria / Do You Know Any Advertising Agency In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Am a graduate of marketing and want to build career in Advert Agency but couldn't get any contact or connection down here in the east.
please somebody should help me with the right information on that.
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by oshiokpu(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
What skills do you have handy?
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by collinsfhk(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wld have bn able to help if u were in lagos
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
oshiokpu:
What skills do you have handy?
already planned to learn Digital Marketing
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
collinsfhk:
Wld have bn able to help if u were in lagos

I seriously need help sir
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by Sammzy200: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Hi, chukwuma
Seems you've planned to learn Digital marketing and that's a great step for you
But make sure you're learning from an Expert
If peradventure, you'd like me to enlighten you a bit on how Marketing goes generally and how to properly start a Marketing life from afresh, I can help you out

You can message me on WhatsApp via 08131283768
Re: Any Nairalander Into Advertising Agency Should Please Help ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Sammzy200:
Hi, chukwuma
Seems you've planned to learn Digital marketing and that's a great step for you
But make sure you're learning from an Expert
If peradventure, you'd like me to enlighten you a bit on how Marketing goes generally and how to properly start a Marketing life from afresh, I can help you out

You can message me on WhatsApp via 08131283768
will chat you up now sir

(1) (Reply)

MTN Bars Subscribers From Recharging Via USSD / Learn How To Mine Bitcoin By Joining This Group / Learn How To Play The Piano Within Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.