Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nathaniel Bassey Trends On Twitter As Lowkey Member,God's Last Trumpet Committee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Trends On Twitter As Lowkey Member,God's Last Trumpet Committee (499 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / 50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Trends On Twitter As Lowkey Member,God's Last Trumpet Committee by mynaijadj(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
A list Gospel Artiste Nathaniel Bassey is trending on twitter as he releases new music video of Hallelujah Challenge Praise Medley to mark the celebration of Easter worldwide.

Nathaniel Bassey known for his signature trumpet and several hits like Onise Iyanu, God is too good and several others, is being touted on twitter as a member of the team that will blow trumpet for Judgement day and rapture. This is because of the stellar performance he gave on the trumpet in the new audio single as well as its video.

Here are some of the comments below

Source: http://mynaijadj.com/nathaniel-bassey-trends-as-low-key-member-of-gods-end-time-trumpet-team-with-new-music-hallelujah-again/

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Trends On Twitter As Lowkey Member,God's Last Trumpet Committee by mynaijadj(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
The man sings very deep and pure worship, lyrics makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kizz Daniel Welcomes A Set Of Twins On His 27th Birthday (photos) / “I Dont Have A Sugar Daddy Pls Patronize My Biz Before I Go Broke”– Tacha Pleads / Bobrisky: I can’t Go Through Surgery And Exchange Words With Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.