Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! (17778 Views)

Scam Alert: Orange  Recruitment Agency / 10 Ways To Detect A Scam Recruitment Agency / Corporate Recruitment At Supreme Wellness Resource Concept(swrc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by myguy101: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
SCAM ALERT!!! WELLNESS HOMES AT WORK!!!

KINDLY IGNORE ANYTHING THAT IMPLIES RECRUITMENT IN A COMPANY THAT NEEDS ONLY LAGOS RESIDENTS AND THEY REQUIRE THAT YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO A GSM NUMBER OR A EMAIL OF AN INDIVIDUAL!!!

THEY WILL WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY, BELIEVE ME, THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE, THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IGNORANT, DISRESPECTFUL AND UNCULTURED BASTARDS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by greygoblings(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
I fell prey to them last year. Sick bleeps. They just lie to get your money and advice you to be jobless. Well, they'll soon be fished out.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by repogirl1: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2011
I went to one place, paid 100 for "file", did a yeye test, three days later invited for "recommendation letter" to potential employer with a consultancy fee of 2,000. This recruitment agency of a thing can be a good money-making line i think!
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by palebobe(f): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
@myguy101, i totally agree with you. just last week, thursday to be precise, they invited a lot of people for interview, test et all. to the greatest dismay of all present, a RUBBISH APPTITUDE TEST was given. we had not gotten over the shock when one short lady dat said she studied psychology in unilag(as she quoted) started killing everybody with english. she said wellness homes is for people with 'HATTITUDE'. dat one neva finish, then enter in MR AJASCO(MR IK) who bored the living daylight out of everyone. people got disgusted and left.
so people be wise, shine your eyes. these people are big time scammers.

1 Like

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by fabienjoe: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2011
@inforce: Who told you that the so called multi-level marketing is an accepted global practice? It is like a PONZI scheme where new converts pay the older ones until the chain becomes saturated and the newest converts end up being scammed. It is not a reliable source of income.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by fabienjoe: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
Funny one, this! Your post says more about you than it says about any other person. What makes you think everyone in this forum is an applicant? Stop hauling insults at people you don't know. You can't stand some of them in the flesh. I only wanted to correct your assertion that PONZI scheme is an acceptable international practice. Even if you are real, I never intended to seek employment in your organisation. It gets me on the wrong side if people mislead others in public fora like this one.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by diamondde: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
yea dats true, you dont need to come here and try to convice everybody that WELLNESS HOMES is an orginal recruitment agency.

#I GOT MY FIRST TEXT FROM THEM 6WKS AGO CLAIMING THAT I HAVE BENN SHORTLISTED FOR AND INTERVIEW THAT I SHOULD COME TO NUMBER 9 OREMEJI STREET ISOLO OFF HOLY SAVIOUR COOLEGE, USING A NAME CALLED THEC CONSULT BUT I DIDNT GO. 2WKS LATER THEY SENT THE SAME MESSAGE WITH AN ORDINARY NUMBER I.E 08185448002. I WENT THERE, WASTED MY TIME LISTENING TO THIER RUBBISH, THEY DIDNT GIVE ROOM 4 QUESTIONS, THEY CLAIM U WILL GET 120000 IN A MONTH WHILE ALL THIER STAFF LOOK UNKEPT,

#WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WELLNESS HOMES ARE FAKE SET OF GUYS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY USING THE GOD GIVEN POTENTIALS OF THE NIGERIA YOUTHS, DONT BE SURPRISED THAT YOU WOULD BE MADE TO SELL GNLD PRODUCTS ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS AND YOU WOULD PAY 8,050 TO START THIS RUBBISH BUSINESS

# THHE QUESTION REMAINS THAT WHAT SORT OF ORGANIZATION WOULD ASK FOR 8,050 FROM AN UNEMPLOYED YOUTH TO GIVE YOU A JO AND IF THE JOB IS REALLY LUCRATIVE, WHY ARE THESE GUYS RECRUITING EVERY MONTH, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A SIGNBOARD, BE VIGILANT, GOD BLESS US ALL

1 Like

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by myguy101: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ inforce and Hugostev…It is such a pity that out of 9 posts regarding Wellness Homes, only the two of you are commending Wellness Homes ,in one way or another, for taking time out to play on the desperateness and eagerness of young graduates looking for work.
@inforce…I am very sure that you were “employed” by Wellness Homes; thus, your total loyalty to them and your explanation on what they do. Multi-level marketing redefined my boot. I most sincerely hope that you are not out to make a career out of selling “nutritional products” on the streets of Lagos and going about making “presentations on nutrition” in Police stations and other parastatals in the bid to make chump change!
@Hugostev…(Funny username) You are just a feeble-minded, mentally challenged fool!!! You are so deluded to think everybody on Nairaland is a job seeker…useless bastard!!! May you never experience the joy of having a good job and even be an employer of labour…worthless idiot!
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by fellymoore: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
inforce and Hugoste,you guys are myopic.people looking for a job or change of job is not a crime or mockery.You need to aspire higher in life.you need not be dormant.look for more opportunities that is greater than where you are at present.Life is not statistic.HMO is a slavery job.So when your guys are talking or arguing,let it be constructively and substantial.this valuable forum in not a pandemonium where every talkative is been around.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by diamondde: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
the so called chairman of the company is one stupid mr kanu, those guys are dubious, lets be careful pls,
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by findme2: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2011
Thank you all for ur coments but i want to ask that when u come 4 d text/interview/training or what ever u call it, u went in for 'FREE' It was after then they said 'If u are INTRESTED' U can come pay and u start isn't it.But Non of You talk about Recruitment Agencies like EBT(E Breakthrough) and Mark Chris that are in Ojuelegba that wil ask you to pay #100 for file b4 u even go in to write anything,later they text u back that u scored 71% of the text and that u should Bring #2000 for Recomendation letter which also say that 20% of your first salary huh.so tel me who is the scam among them? Pls just Knw how u blackmail other on this Great forum. God Bless
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2011
give us their address
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Adaukusu(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2011
Wellness home is an indeed a worthless organisation who re out there deceiving people, i was invited for their interview getting there they told me that am late but i should join their seminar, all they were busy taking about was! Assets and Liability at the end of the section they told us that if we want to partner with the organisation we ve to pay 8000 naira today and tommorrow but if u ve ur atm they will give u time to rush down and withdraw, fraudster thats what they are dont fall a victim.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by diamondde: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
WELLNESS HOMES IS AT NO 9, OREMEJI STREET ISOLO OFF HOLY SAVIOUR COLLEGE IYANA ISOLO.

PLS IF ANYBODY ASK FOR A DIME TO GET YOU A JOB HE OR SHE IS A DUPE, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE RECRUITMENT AGENCIES THAT WOULD ASK FOR 10 OR 20 PERCENT OF YOUR INCOME BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER THEY`VE GOTTEN YOU A GOOD JOB
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by DreaShola: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2011
diamond.de:

WELLNESS HOMES IS AT NO 9, OREMEJI STREET ISOLO OFF HOLY SAVIOUR COLLEGE IYANA ISOLO.

PLS IF ANYBODY ASK FOR A DIME TO GET YOU A JOB HE OR SHE IS A DUPE, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE RECRUITMENT AGENCIES THAT WOULD ASK FOR 10 OR 20 PERCENT OF YOUR INCOME BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER THEY`VE GOTTEN YOU A GOOD JOB
diamond.de:

diamond.de:

I got a text yesterday night asking me to come to this address for aptitude test but when I called d number they said they r not a recruitment agency but an organization named health links What should I do Should I still go
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Lovexme(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
Lol! Good to know I wasn't the only who attended the Wellness Homes 'Interview and Training' last week Thursday. Don't kw wat to say 'bout them buh good luck to whoever becomes a partner with them. I didn't say anything o lol!
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by joxie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
WOW! I cant tell you how intrestin this is, anyway tanx for the insight y'all, i just got a message from them telling mi to come for an interview/test, well the first thing that made mi wonder was that, i have never received a message for interview without the name of the company or an official phone num, this was an actual individual phone num, kinda fishy, secondly, i thought, theres no name of the company indicated in the text message, i kinda got scared, abeg this naija, make them no go rob mi God forbid or use person for anythig , i then thought, lemme google the addy, then i read all your comments, ma mind is made up, i cant go for anything like tht.
thanks guys. smiley
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Mutee: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2012
I think i've been there too sometime last year. They wasted my precious time explaining something about health or something. Seriously I was better looking than the lady who was explaining the ish. Bottom line, we just walked out of them one by one.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Obimek: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I got α̲̅ msg from Nigeria LNG Limited. Is there anybody that knows about it? Pls I urgently need τ̲̅ȍ know about the company and past questions for the test.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by prominentchild(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
MOST POPULAR ADDRESS IN NIGERIA 2012. No 9,Oremeji Street, Iyana Isolo, Oshodi, Lagos. This area/address became popular thru claimed job recruitment agent/self business creation training/health seminar, etc which aimed to SCAM people in d name of creating jobs n employments, where some painstaken n well meaning people are putting all efforts to reduced d statistical rate/degree of unemployments in our noble country,Nigeria, so dat societal crimes are at minimal like militancy,kidnap,armed robbery,bokoharamism,etc should not take our peace,love n unity away. I feel pity to dose young people employed to talk with his/her fellow young talented youth on SCAM. Know dis sincerely, everyone dat came n you deceived faciavisually memorised you n tagged you SCAMMER n TIME WASTER. My researches thru interpersonal relationship discovers dis people dat came all prayed inside to you,your closest n fruits shall be paid much more of dis price. I interpret it to you dat victim of circumstances soon come ur way which far better dan they. You see, take n involve in SCAM as a livelihood to feed ur parents,family n unborn. Check dose dat were in past n present d miserables of their life's n generation in one way or d other suffered one diseases or sumtin. Law of causal n fatal must take place in man's life either good or evil. Let me use dis media to tell you dat whosoever employed you does not mean well to ur come night time,because he/she don't want to bear or pay d price alone n must involve sumone which is you for money you want. I was at d aforementioned location, witnessed all d sorts which i was pitiful to dis young dimensionable Nigerian into dis SCAM claiming what they do not have. Spiritually,it far beyond them. Legally,they're all culprits n b convict. Securitywise,they're all terrorists to rate/degree of unemployed people. Physiologically,na poverty pikin dem bi. Psychologically,they're need quick attention. Educationally,they're all cognitively defected n need to advance. To others,beware of SCAM jobs n biz. GOD BLESS YOU ,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by olumide77: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hello nlder's, this is my first time of posting a comment on this forum just because have been to that organisation too. That same company Ʊ are talking about is the same thing with healthlinks in gbagada, how can someone like me that studied Economics be giving health advice to people when am not a doctor, they are scam and also most of there staff look unkept (mtcheeeeew). Applicant just beware cos how my phone number got to them is what i don't know.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
I smell something shady oooo... Got an SMS from them..(same add as above).... That am called 4 an interview on Tues.. I don't remember submitting any CV to any company oooo

1 Like

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by delmolle: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
Thankyou you Guyz...My girlfrd got their sms..usless people..ThankGod she has not gone
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2012
delmolle: Thankyou you Guyz...My girlfrd got their sms..usless people..ThankGod she has not gone
After ignoring there previous message for an interview on Tuesday, got another one just now to show up 4 interview 2mrw
Haba.. Na by force....lol
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by shawylux(f): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
ogbeche77:
After ignoring there previous message for an interview on Tuesday, got another one just now to show up 4 interview 2mrw
Haba.. Na by force....lol

U r nt alone n ds. De sent me a txt 2 invitin me 4 an interview 2mao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Custom Is Recruiting For Various Positions / Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.