Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Brand new PS 5 from USA - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand new PS 5 from USA (5465 Views)

LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA AT $6/LBS / Brand New PS 4 Pro.... Sold / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by psalmz(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You really ought to ignore this troll. The only people you owe updates are the sensible and wise ones who took time out to call you and Jeff and hear from both sides. They are the ones you owe an explanation. Jeff has come out openly to say the two of you are trying to reach a compromise, but these internet judges and jury who have nothing better to do with their empty lives have taken it upon themselves to pursue a matter that is already being resolved. Anyone that tries to pull you down, God will pull them down and it will never be well with them.

See, do your best with the course of plan you agreed with Jeff and leave these jobless people who cannot stand before you to say crap. You kuku know who you are, don't you? Na internet dey cause all these rubbish.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Ishilove: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2021
psalmz:
AMEN
The intermediaries have done their job and it is left to you to prove to them that their confidence in you is not misplaced. After calling and advicing, they have moved on with their lives while waiting for the outcome. That's how you know people that have busy and productive lives offline, but you see these ones here making noise? They are the exact opposite, so na you dem dey come pour out their frustrations on. Very pathetic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by weyreypey: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin and the okrika charger u packed inside Pali nkoh o is what grin grin cheesy? Jeff2010 don hook Ur throat grin grin wink cheesy.U can't swallow his money like eba grin
Let's believe he'll refund him as agreed. I had expected the moderator of this section to ban his moniker until he resolves with the victim. Seun
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by psalmz(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The intermediaries have done their job and it is left to you to prove to them that their confidence in you is not misplaced. After calling and advicing, they have moved on with their lives while waiting for the outcome. That's how you know people that have busy and productive lives offline, but you see these ones here making noise? They are the exact opposite, so na you dem dey come pour out their frustrations on. Very pathetic grin
i will keep ignoring,they don’t understand how the business works,refunds can be made if the said items is brought back in the same condition and only if we see the issues on ground,but I have reached out to Jeff and we are on the path of the issue being resolved,a lot of my customers called and pleaded with me that I shouldn’t respond to People who can’t afford 3 square meals a day,and I am still begging those trolls to come over to my office and repeat the same thing the repeating here,thanx anyways,we will sort out the issue it’s business,sometimes you must disagree to agree
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Ishilove: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2021
bizza45:

Ishilove!!! U are a very funny person, u called Jeff a satanic person and he was trying so hard to bring down psalmz cos ur company have doing biz with psalmz guy for 6yrz and now u are saying Jeff and pslamz have a reach a compromise...
How can someone who is satanic come to a compromise with d guy u have been doing biz for 6 yrz. If I was this Jeff guy I would have dealt with u severely so that next time u will not be so baised when u want judge
I'm in my house, let you and Jeff or whoever come and 'dealt with me so severely' na. Arrant nonsense. One thousand of you people no reach.

1 Like

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by tivta(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2021
psalmz:
99.9 percent of those trolls have never bought a phone from me,nevertheless it’s business where by buyer and seller are not in agreement,they are just trying to pull me down,i will keep ignoring,it’s being resolved,God bless

Great.
Sometimes we need to make compromise to keep the good name going.
Perhaps one day we can do biz together but i no go support you like ishilove oh, she's too proud LoL.

1 Like

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Ishilove: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
tivta:

Great.
Sometimes we need to make compromise to keep the good name going.
Perhaps one day we can do biz together but i no go support you like ishilove oh, she's too proud LoL.
It's not pride. I just dislike mob mentality because that's what causes jungle justice offline
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by tivta(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

It's not pride. I just dislike mob mentality because that's what causes jungle justice offline

You were too harsh. psalmz who was directly involved was even calmer, i suggest you try some level of objectivety.
A good person can become bad tomorrow, change is the only constant thing.
Take for instance jibiox, i have done lots of biz with him but can never say he will always be perfect cause only God is perfect { though he is very legit}
I'm glad all as been resolved, i too pray for legit merchants cause i know some customers are devil recarnate.
In biz Patience is king then evidence vidicates the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by weyreypey: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2021
tivta:

You were too harsh. psalmz who was directly involved was even calmer, i suggest you try some level of objectivety.
Take for instance jibiox, i have done lots of biz with him but can never say he will always be perfect cause only God is perfect { though he is very legit}
I'm glad all as been resolved, i too pray for legit merchants cause i know some customers are devil recarnate.

It hasn't been resolved. I just spoke with jeff2010....
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Ishilove: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2021
tivta:

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by tivta(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
weyreypey:

It hasn't been resolved. I just spoke with jeff2010....

Hmmm.
If this is ture,
The truth will always come out, lets all be patient
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
bizza45:

Ishilove!!! U are a very funny person, u called Jeff a satanic person and he was trying so hard to bring down psalmz cos ur company have doing biz with psalmz guy for 6yrz and now u are saying Jeff and pslamz have a reach a compromise...
How can someone who is satanic come to a compromise with d guy u have been doing biz for 6 yrz. If I was this Jeff guy I would have dealt with u severely so that next time u will not be so baised when u want judge
Kindly stand in for Jeff and deal with ishilove severely. I'm begging you. Deal with her so much please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by weyreypey: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Kindly stand in for Jeff and deal. with ishilove severely. I'm begging you. Deal with her so much please.
Not worth the effort....for an irrelevant person like her
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by MrJames007: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Thank you
Curiously, is Psalmz yo hubby

2 Likes

Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrJames007:
Curiously, is Psalmz yo hubby
Why would you think that?
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by MrJames007: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Why would you think that?
lipsrsealed
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by psalmz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
psalmz:
Several pieces available, call or WhatsApp 08038940607,nationwide delivery
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by psalmz(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2021
psalmz:
restocked
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by psalmz(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2021
psalmz:
Re: Brand new PS 5 from USA by chukwuibuipob: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2021
sad SCAM grin[quote author=psalmz post=106832657][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone On The Go With New Age Power Bank / Bonanza!!! 2.4kva Inverter Plus 2 Units (FN) Of 200ah Batteries@ 99,900k Only / USA imported samsung galaxy NOTE 4,comes in all colour and warranty for 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.