Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu (2626 Views)

Fact Check: Did UK Proscribe IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation / Why Did Uk British Parliament Waited 36 Years To Expose General Yakubu Gowon? / If There Is Strength In Unity Of Nigeria Why Is Britian Leaving E.U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

When will Nnamdi Kanu tolerate the voice of Igbos that don't want Biafra. When will he understand he is not in a position to speak for me and many Igbos? Where did he get my consent to fight for Biafra for me? He is mad. A psychopath.. roaming free.
this is the simple reason he asked for a referendum. If you want to remain in the zoo, u have the choice to vote for that. I won't be in a zoo because of you!
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Idiko1:

You are still punching the wrong button. The political crisis which engulfed the western region in 1965 had little or nothing to do with caving of midwestern region from western region. It was all about power tussle between Awolowo and Action Group on one side and Akintola and NNDP on the other side. Also there were major players from the outside the region which sided with the major combatants.
don't mind the history revisionist.
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2021
tishbite41:
this is the simple reason he asked for a referendum. If you want to remain in the zoo, u have the choice to vote for that. I won't be in a zoo because of you!

He should first do referendum to choose leader. I will not have him talking for me because of you. Ask uche mefor
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2021
tishbite41:
He should first do referendum to choose leader. I will not have him talking for me because of you. Ask uche mefor
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Rossikki:

You're a THIEF.

Ancestral foothold my foot.

Are you aware there are places even in Yorubaland, Edo land, and Benue that Igbos have 'ancestral foothold'?

Igala is a part-Igbo tongue.
Oga , we the Igbo part of Niger Delta will leave with our kith and kin. Bleep ur Niger Delta.
Why haven't you gone to all those places to claim them as part of Biafra?

Is there something the Niger Delta has which those areas don't have?

Need I ask?

THIEF.

Make una come carry.

THAT IS WHAT YOUR WHOLE BIAFRA AGITATION IS REALLY ABOUT.

A CHILDISHLY STUPID ATTEMPT TO STEAL AND CORNER NIGERIA'S OIL AND GAS RESOURCES FOR A SMALL GROUP OF CROOKED IGBO MEN, LED BY KANU.

Try it, and watch the entire East turned to a parking lot.

THIEVES. ....NDU OHI.
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

When will Nnamdi Kanu tolerate the voice of Igbos that don't want Biafra. When will he understand he is not in a position to speak for me and many Igbos? Where did he get my consent to fight for Biafra for me? He is mad. A psychopath.. roaming free.

Did Zik have the mandate of anyone to seek Nigerias independence from Britain?

Did Awolowo have your mandate to seek Nigerias independence from Britain l?

But Nnamdi Kanu is saying let there be a referendum so that those who want to be Biafrans can make their choice.

What Nnamdi Kanu wants has more legitimacy than Nigeria. Nobody gave you a referendum before they made you a Nigerian, but Kanu wants a referendum before making you a Biafran
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Igbochief001:

Did adaka boro demand for referendum ?
Who just wakes up and declare a country without the people representative ?

Which ijaw leader then supported boro ?

Kanu is not a fool he knows he can't declare biafra he is only asking for referendum which is the right way to go
is referendum in the constitution?
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

Southern Cameroon was a United Nations Proctetorate as a result of Germany’s their former Colonial masters defeat in the Second World War.

The United Nations shared Cameroon between the Victorious Allies Britain and France to hold in Trust for it on the Condition that at Independence there would be a Referendum to determine if Cameroon wanted to become one Country again.

How Could Zik and the NCNC have prevented the United Nations Referendum in one of its British held United Nations Procterate ?

The Eastern Region would have been invaded by the World War 2 Victorious Allies Countries of Britain,France,US,Russia and China if they had tried it,

Southern Cameroon was one of the Spoils of War of the. Allies 2nd World War Conquest of Germany as Southern Cameroon was Germany’s former Colony.

Zik and NCNC Wouldn’t dare and they didn’t even have the Power to prevent it if they had wanted to.

How?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_British_Cameroons_referendum
there is a serious conflicts going on in that same southern Cameron as we speak,they want a country of their own but the camerounian government have denied them leaving,(both through referendum or armed struggle)yet those world powers you mentioned never invaded Cameron...stop confusing the general public with your half baked education..
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
Was kidnapping a crime when Nigeria started arresting kidnappers ?

Jonathan becoming acting president was it the law ?

When something is logical and needed the law can easily be amended to fit in ...no constitution is perfect
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Igbochief001:

Was kidnapping a crime when Nigeria started arresting kidnappers ?

Jonathan becoming acting president was it the law ?

When something is logical and needed the law can easily be amended to fit in ...no constitution is perfect
no story bro,it's a yes or no question

Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

Did Zik have the mandate of anyone to seek Nigerias independence from Britain?

Did Awolowo have your mandate to seek Nigerias independence from Britain l?

But Nnamdi Kanu is saying let there be a referendum so that those who want to be Biafrans can make their choice.

What Nnamdi Kanu wants has more legitimacy than Nigeria. Nobody gave you a referendum before they made you a Nigerian, but Kanu wants a referendum before making you a Biafran

Yes Zik had the mandate of the people during his time. Moreover this 2021 not 1960. If so the Buhari does not need your mandate to continue to hold Nigeria as a united Entity. Afterall Buhari has the mandate of Nigerians
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

uche méfor i see you
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2021
tishbite41:
uche méfor i see you
. UCHE MEFOR kor Uche Nwa for Nii
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Fejoku: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2021
FrLukas:

I initially wanted to cancel your post and just move on.

I mean, read your post again and tell me exactly how it corresponds to what I wrote.

You definitely have a comprehension problem.

I never said anywhere that Yoruba nation will be like Canada.

Being like Canada is a failure in itself.

Small minded people think that we want self determination so that we can compete with countries like Canada.

I'll advise you to open your mind. Don't be scared. Your mind won't fall out if you do.

The first and major reason to secede from Nigeria is the preservation of the lives of our people.

I'm sure you are living somewhere cocooned in the thought that you're safe from the insurgency about to ravage Yorubaland

I'll bet you aren't concerned about the Yorubas who are now refugees in Benin Republic, after all, your family members aren't affected...yet.

Fulanis are all over in Yorubaland, marking out territories and making plans to conquer the land, but y'all have your heads buried in the sand.

We won't wait for people like you to come around. It is obvious you've been taking a lot of Fulani cow meat so you won't see the problems.

You think Canada is doing great? So why are they poaching and stealing your future from your beloved Nigeria?

Your citizens are running away from the country you so much love. I'm sure if you were given a Canadian visa, you'd jump at it at breakneck speed.

You would rather Nigeria continues like this. Instead of facing developmental strides and breaking western monopoly by the West, we are busy fighting inter-tribal wars, religious wars etc.

Are you so blind that you can't see that your continent and country are being sucked dry of human and natural resources?

All I could reduce from your write up is cowardice. I could almost see you peeing your pants while typing that.

You think because the Western powers have the world economy in their grip, therefore it must continue to be like that?

I'm not surprised. Nigerian educational system doesn't teach it's students how to find solutions to problems but to only cram and pour.

That's what you just did. Regurgitate nonsense.

"The white man is too powerful, so let's just lie down and be their doormat"

Now, I see where you're coming from.

The white man says you must continue in one Nigeria and you all like the house niggas that you are are clapping your feet in glee.

Come on, are you really that naive enough to think that the Western powers and your politicians want good for you, that's why they are shouting one Nigeria by force?

Even Gumi is insisting on one Nigeria and you still think that's a good thing?

Y'all need to stop eating beef for real.

Don't wait until Fulanis conquer you like they did to the Hausas.

I'm done talking.
Words on marble. You finished the coward who's so scared of a crooked embargo outside and has henceforth preferred slavery in his own ancestral land.
Any southerner or person from the middlebelt still rooting for the sustenance of this 'one Nigeria' needs his head examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Rossikki: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2021
FrLukas:

I initially wanted to cancel your post and just move on.

I mean, read your post again and tell me exactly how it corresponds to what I wrote.

You definitely have a comprehension problem.

I never said anywhere that Yoruba nation will be like Canada.

Being like Canada is a failure in itself.

Small minded people think that we want self determination so that we can compete with countries like Canada.

I'll advise you to open your mind. Don't be scared. Your mind won't fall out if you do.

The first and major reason to secede from Nigeria is the preservation of the lives of our people.

I'm sure you are living somewhere cocooned in the thought that you're safe from the insurgency about to ravage Yorubaland

I'll bet you aren't concerned about the Yorubas who are now refugees in Benin Republic, after all, your family members aren't affected...yet.

Fulanis are all over in Yorubaland, marking out territories and making plans to conquer the land, but y'all have your heads buried in the sand.

We won't wait for people like you to come around. It is obvious you've been taking a lot of Fulani cow meat so you won't see the problems.

You think Canada is doing great? So why are they poaching and stealing your future from your beloved Nigeria?

Your citizens are running away from the country you so much love. I'm sure if you were given a Canadian visa, you'd jump at it at breakneck speed.

You would rather Nigeria continues like this. Instead of facing developmental strides and breaking western monopoly by the West, we are busy fighting inter-tribal wars, religious wars etc.

Are you so blind that you can't see that your continent and country are being sucked dry of human and natural resources?

All I could reduce from your write up is cowardice. I could almost see you peeing your pants while typing that.

You think because the Western powers have the world economy in their grip, therefore it must continue to be like that?

I'm not surprised. Nigerian educational system doesn't teach it's students how to find solutions to problems but to only cram and pour.

That's what you just did. Regurgitate nonsense.

"The white man is too powerful, so let's just lie down and be their doormat"

Now, I see where you're coming from.

The white man says you must continue in one Nigeria and you all like the house niggas that you are are clapping your feet in glee.

Come on, are you really that naive enough to think that the Western powers and your politicians want good for you, that's why they are shouting one Nigeria by force?

Even Gumi is insisting on one Nigeria and you still think that's a good thing?

Y'all need to stop eating beef for real.

Don't wait until Fulanis conquer you like they did to the Hausas.

I'm done talking.

I'll just do a big fat yawn to this splash of illiterate claptrap.

Confused little boy talking rubbish.

If only your dumbass knew it was the west that are even trying to break up Nigeria.

If your dumbass knew that western intelligence agencies are behind Boko haram, bandits, and other destabilization activities, would you be typing this nonsense? THEY want to see Nigeria break up. Because Nigeria breaking up means West Africa will come under total French cum western dominance.

Your Oduduwa republic, like Biafra, will simply be the new French bit.ches on the block.

You will be answerable to France the same way Togo, Ivory Coast and Burkina Faso are today.

If you hold elections and France doesn't like the winner, they will send one battalion to change the regime.

They might even insist you convert to French speakers and use the French franc.

If you refuse, they will sponsor one local warlord to start conflict, following which they will come in as your 'saviours', to impose 'peace', and impose Paris' will.

And THAT would be just the start of your indignities.

A visit from the president of GHANA will become to you an earth-shaking event, worthy of national celebration. They will be your masters. As will Uganda, Kenya, and even Senegal. Things for which you were world famous - Nollywood, Naija Afrobeats, Naija fashion, and Naija cultural influence on Africa, will be all HISTORY.

You will be ''Oduduwa republic''.

A nobody on the international scene.

Today when Nigeria talks, the world listens.

In Africa, when Nigeria coughs, everyone catches cold.

In West Africa when Nigeria speaks, all keep shut.

When Oduduwa republic talks, the world won't HEAR the voice, much less listen.

Does anybody hear, when Sierra Leone talks?

Or Guinea?

Or Burkina Faso?

When France flies in, to squeeze your president's balls, only you will hear his whimper.

You will BEG for NIGERIA to be reinstated, as you look around and see you've gone from being part of the world's biggest and most important black nation, to just another small, servile, aid-dependent client of the French, and a carbon copy - not of CANADA - but of Guinea, South Sudan, Guinea-Bissau, and Sierra Leone.
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Fejoku:

Words on marble. You finished the coward who's so scared of a crooked embargo outside and has henceforth preferred slavery in his own ancestral land.
Any southerner or person from the middlebelt still rooting for the sustenance of this 'one Nigeria' needs his head examined.

Well said.
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Rossikki:

I'll just do a big fat yawn to this splash of illiterate claptrap.

Confused little boy talking rubbish.

If only your dumbass knew it was the west that are even trying to break up Nigeria.

If your dumbass knew that western intelligence agencies are behind Boko haram, bandits, and other destabilization activities, would you be typing this nonsense? THEY want to see Nigeria break up. Because Nigeria breaking up means West Africa will come under total French cum western dominance.

Your Oduduwa republic, like Biafra, will simply be the new French bit.ches on the block.

You will be answerable to France the same way Togo, Ivory Coast and Burkina Faso are today.

If you hold elections and France doesn't like the winner, they will send one battalion to change the regime.

They might even insist you convert to French speakers and use the French franc.

If you refuse, they will sponsor one local warlord to start conflict, following which they will come in as your 'saviours', to impose 'peace', and impose Paris' will.

And THAT would be just the start of your indignities.

A visit from the president of GHANA will become to you an earth-shaking event, worthy of national celebration. They will be your masters. As will Uganda, Kenya, and even Senegal. Things for which you were world famous - Nollywood, Naija Afrobeats, Naija fashion, and Naija cultural influence on Africa, will be all HISTORY.

You will be ''Oduduwa republic''.

A nobody on the international scene.

Today when Nigeria talks, the world listens.

In Africa, when Nigeria coughs, everyone catches cold.

In West Africa when Nigeria speaks, all keep shut.

When Oduduwa republic talks, the world won't HEAR the voice, much less listen.

Does anybody hear, when Sierra Leone talks?

Or Guinea?

Or Burkina Faso?

When France flies in, to squeeze your president's balls, only you will hear his whimper.

You will BEG for NIGERIA to be reinstated, as you look around and see you've gone from being part of the world's biggest and most important black nation, to just another small, servile, aid-dependent client of the French, and a carbon copy - not of CANADA - but of Guinea, South Sudan, Guinea-Bissau, and Sierra Leone.

[/s]

Run along now junior.

All I see here is the whining and whimpering of a scared little boy afraid of his own shadow.

Sit your sorry self in that corner over there while the rest of us work towards a YORUBA nation and build a viable country where all will be safe.

Go on, go play with your friends in the mud over there.

Oh, and do me a favor will ya, don't quote me.
Re: If There Is Strength In Diversity, Then Why Did UK Leave EU? - Nnamdi Kanu by ggood: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Odingo1:

You are displaying ignorance. Adaka declared independence from Nigeria not Eastern Region and minority of Eastern Region never requested for any referendum. The mid west requested for it because the Yorubas treated them badly in the Western region.
Go and read history the request to be alone the never wanted to be in the same region with the Igbos because of marginalization.

Zik, Aguyi , Ojukwu oppose it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Agitation Is Justified Because Of Ill-treatment - Bianca Ojukwu / Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves / 2023: Tunubu Cries Out Over Jonathan's Concensus Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.