Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Africa: Timi Frank Commends Wizkid, Burna Boy And Jacob Caesar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa: Timi Frank Commends Wizkid, Burna Boy And Jacob Caesar (226 Views)

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar / Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Timi Frank Commends Wizkid, Burna Boy And Jacob Caesar by Itopalucky(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
• Lashes out on the Nigerian Government for its bad governance

Activist and Ex-Spokesman of the ruling APC, Timi Frank has hailed Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid and Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy over their unending efforts to set Nigeria on the good side of the global map with their music talents.

He also commended Nana Kwame Bediako a.k.a. Freedom Jacob Caesar, for how is turning around the fortune of Ghana and consequently Africa in his own individual way, noting strongly his leadership thoughts, vision and ideas for a better Africa.

The words of commendation by the Nigerian activist on Wizkid, Burna Boy and Jacob Caesar were contained in a recent Instagram post of his.

In his Instagram post hashtagged #TimiFrankTalks, Timi Frank wrote; "The Nigerian entertainment Industry is creating a new dynamics, and properly placing Nigeria on the map for the right reasons.

"Amidst bad Leadership and failed institutional composition, young Nigerians hasn't stopped reorganising the Nigerian wheels.

"Well done @wizkidayo and @burnaboygram for basking the Grammys. And I want to congratulate every other Nigerians out there who is putting Nigeria on the map. Your diligent efforts will never go unnoticed".

In commending Jacob Caesar, Timi Frank wrote; "And I want to appreciate my friend and brother 'Freedom Jacob Ceaser' @iamfreedom for his Leadership. Ofcourse, he is a revolutionary Leader and a sense of thoughts for this generation".
https://ngg.ng/africa-timi-frank-commends-wizkid-burna-boy-and-jacob-caesar-for-blazing-the-trail/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals What Happened To His First Marriage At 20 (photo/details) / I Might Be In Dmx Newest Movie Doggmen! Dmx In Critical Condition After Drug Od / Don Jazzy Speaks On The 2015 Headies Saga He Had With Olamide (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.