Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Between Creation And Redemption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Creation And Redemption (196 Views)

Prayer for Deliverance,release ,and Redemption From All Curses And Their Power . / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Creation And Redemption by FECOSON: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Scholars in the house should pls help out on this.

between the days of creation and that of the redemption which one is the most remarkable history in the bible and to humanity.

happy Easter in advance
Re: Between Creation And Redemption by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
FECOSON:
Scholars in the house should pls help out on this.

between the days of creation and that of the redemption which one is the most remarkable history in the bible and to humanity.

happy Easter in advance

None!

But as Solomon said, the day of death is better and greater than the day of birth and I Agree with him!
Re: Between Creation And Redemption by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
FECOSON:
Scholars in the house should pls help out on this. between the days of creation and that of the redemption which one is the most remarkable history in the bible and to humanity.
I am not certain why you would consider comparing the two. To what end? undecided
Re: Between Creation And Redemption by FECOSON: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
None!

But as Solomon said, the day of death is better and greater than the day of birth and I Agree with him!

so u mean the day we are to die will be greater than the day we were created & redeemed?. I believe our death day can be better if we are to make it to heaven, if not one should pray not to die
Re: Between Creation And Redemption by FECOSON: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I am not certain why you would consider comparing the two. To what end?

that after creating he felt that it was not working(that is the creature not doing what it was made for, deviating from the primary aim of the reason of creation) then the redemption comes to mind(to fashion, repaire or modernize it) for a proper work. I feel like one must be more remarkable than the other, is the making/inventing that latter develop fault or the repairing that put everything in other. Remember Without the creation there wouldnt have be redemption & without redemption they wouldnt have been a perfect creature.
Re: Between Creation And Redemption by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
FECOSON:
that after creating he felt that it was not working(that is the creature not doing what it was made for, deviating from the primary aim of the reason of creation)
What was the primary aim of creation? undecided
You said he deviated, in what way is that? undecided
FECOSON:
then the redemption comes to mind(to fashion, repaire or modernize it) for a proper work. I feel like one must be more remarkable than the other, is the making/inventing that latter develop fault or the repairing that put everything in other. Remember Without the creation there wouldnt have be redemption & without redemption they wouldnt have been a perfect creature.
Redemption came so many thousands of years(scientifically speaking) after creation. Are you suggesting in some way that redemption was a late-worked backup plan of some sort? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Appointed Time Is Upon Us! JESUS Is Coming! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday , April 29, 2021 / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Raises Prayers Against Happenings In May, Jun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.