Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter (766 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Mature And Wise People Advise Needed / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Viridis(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
I argue a lot not that I love arguing but the way most people say senseless things annoy me and when I am around I can't help it but tell the person that what they said is a lie. Now everyone thinks I argue pointlessly.

Today while travelling from Awka to Enugu, an accident happened. A lorry loaded with bags of cassava and yams fell and some passengers were trapped so, we went to help rescue them. All of them were rescued and thanks to God all of them were alive with minor injuries.

All rescuers were already leaving when suddenly one of the victims raised an alarm shouting that Angel is still trapped within the heap of the bags others joined too in calling her names making me to believe that they know each other well.

I got angry and said that they were wrong not identify immediately that one of them was missing and that little time they wasted was enough to have killed her but the people around heavily opposed me and my bro took it as an opportunity to say that I argue senselessly a lot again. Was I wrong? I am beginning to think that may be I who is senseless. How could so many people be so sensless sad
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Intoboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ok... I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Intoboy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Viridis:
I argue a lot not that I love arguing but the way most people say senseless things annoy me and when I am around I can't help it but tell the person that what they said is a lie. Now everyone thinks I argue pointlessly.

Today while travelling from Awka to Enugu, an accident happened. A lorry loaded with bags of cassava and yams fell and some passengers were trapped so, we went to help rescue them. All of them were rescued and thanks to God all of them were alive with minor injuries.

All rescuers were already leaving when suddenly one of the victims raised an alarm shouting that Angel is still trapped within the heap of the bags others joined too in calling her names making me to believe that they know each other well.

I got angry and said that they were wrong not identify immediately that one of them was missing and that little time they wasted was enough to have killed her but the people around heavily opposed me and my bro took it as an opportunity to say that I argue senselessly a lot again. Was I wrong? I am beginning to think that may be I who is senseless. How could so many people be so sensless sad

You're not senseless but different,never see things the way others see it be yourself ad if dat will mak yhu conclude dey all are senseless den you're right

5 Likes

Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by merieam16(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
The only thing I see is ' U talk too much!!!
it's not every thing u see or feel like saying that u should say.some things are just better unsaid

4 Likes

Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Viridis(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
merieam16:
The only thing I see is ' U talk too much!!!
it's not every thing u see or feel like saying that u should say.some things are just better unsaid
You are right but what they did vexed me.
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by extol1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
wait for me
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Duplexxx: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
They are very lucky thank God no lives lost
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by ezegenigbonine: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
To me what you said was true but noting but the true. And its not supposed to be an argument. You just raised your point the way you feel, I don't see any problem in it. In an accident senerio, the safety of the victims depends on the time the rescuer hastened up to save them.

2 Likes

Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by zaraola(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
With the situation at that time, such may not cross their mind immediately, they will only be thanking their God.
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Viridis(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
zaraola:
With the situation at that time, such may not cross their mind immediately, they will only be thanking their God.
See what you are saying. So if you it were you who is in the situation after getting rescued, you start thanking God for your own life without minding to give information that will lead to the rescue of your comrades. How selfish you are
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by zaraola(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Viridis:

See what you are saying. So if you it were you who is in the situation after getting rescued, you start thanking God for your own life without minding to give information that will lead to the rescue of your comrades. How selfish you are
Have you been in a near death situation before? If you have not then I rest my case.
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by illicit(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don't make it sound like an argument....
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by dochenaj: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Viridis:

That people have different views from you does not make them senseless.
Re: Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter by Viridis(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2021
zaraola:

Have you been in a near death situation before? If you have not then I rest my case.
I have been a victim of accident before

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla For Sale / Children's Day: Buhari Promises Improved Education For All / Highest Nairaland Users State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.