Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

When It Is Your Turn, Get Vaccinated, A Nonprofit Appeals To Nigerians - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When It Is Your Turn, Get Vaccinated, A Nonprofit Appeals To Nigerians (155 Views)

Video: Woman Weeps As She Appeals To Abductors Of Her Twins To Release Them / Nigerian Woman Appeals To President Buhari To Lift The Lockdown In Lagos (Pics) / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When It Is Your Turn, Get Vaccinated, A Nonprofit Appeals To Nigerians by AishaYesufu: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
A nonprofit organization in the United States and Nigeria, Bayo Arowolaju Foundation (BAF) urges Ekiti citizens and Nigerians at large to take the COVID-19 vaccine to prevent the chain of transmission and unnecessary death in the country.

Speaking with our correspondence on the importance of vaccination, the founder and CEO of BAF, Dr. Bayo Arowolaju who is also a Nurse and healthcare executive, appeals to every Nigerian to take the vaccine when it is their turn.

According to Dr. Arowolaju, “I have received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and I did not experience any negative side effect. Contrary to the news being shared on social media platforms, I did not turn to a zombie and no one asked to put a chip under the skin of my arm. As a healthcare professional, let me be crystal clear, the vaccine is safe and it is the most effective way of protecting citizens against the deadly virus especially those with pre-existing conditions.”

Bayo Arowolaju Foundation (BAF) commended the governor of Ekiti, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the President and Vice President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo as well as other Nigerian leaders, who have received their COVID-19 vaccines publicly. The foundation believes such action will encourage the Nigerian public and demonstrate that the vaccine is safe and readily available for any citizen interested in getting vaccinated.

The organization appeals to Nigerians not to attempt to pray COVID-19 away as doing so is actually tempting God. BAF further appeals to faith-based leaders to encourage their followers to take the pandemic seriously and get vaccinated when it’s their turn to do so.

The deadly virus that has killed more than 130 million across the globe and almost 2,100 in Nigeria alone.

Re: When It Is Your Turn, Get Vaccinated, A Nonprofit Appeals To Nigerians by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
AishaYesufu:

A nonprofit organization in the United States and Nigeria, Bayo Arowolaju Foundation (BAF) urges Ekiti citizens and Nigerians at large to take the COVID-19 vaccine to prevent the chain of transmission and unnecessary death in the country.

Speaking with our correspondence on the importance of vaccination, the founder and CEO of BAF, Dr. Bayo Arowolaju who is also a Nurse and healthcare executive, appeals to every Nigerian to take the vaccine when it is their turn.

According to Dr. Arowolaju, “I have received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and I did not experience any negative side effect. Contrary to the news being shared on social media platforms, I did not turn to a zombie and no one asked to put a chip under the skin of my arm. As a healthcare professional, let me be crystal clear, the vaccine is safe and it is the most effective way of protecting citizens against the deadly virus especially those with pre-existing conditions.”

Bayo Arowolaju Foundation (BAF) commended the governor of Ekiti, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the President and Vice President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo as well as other Nigerian leaders, who have received their COVID-19 vaccines publicly. The foundation believes such action will encourage the Nigerian public and demonstrate that the vaccine is safe and readily available for any citizen interested in getting vaccinated.

The organization appeals to Nigerians not to attempt to pray COVID-19 away as doing so is actually tempting God. BAF further appeals to faith-based leaders to encourage their followers to take the pandemic seriously and get vaccinated when it’s their turn to do so.

The deadly virus that has killed more than 130 million across the globe and almost 2,100 in Nigeria alone.

I WILL NOT GET VACCINATED!
NON AROUND ME WILL!
NON OF US IS SICK NOR WILL BE SICK OF CHINA DESEASE!

(1) (Reply)

Saying No Without Hurting Yourself / Not Feeling Too Well, I Need Help / ‘we Are Commited To Protecting You,’ Amotekun Reassures Oyo Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.