Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? (15665 Views)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? / Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by wetmenow: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2021
mehh without data my phone is not useful to me. maximum 2 minutes
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2021
One day...
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Johnson5258: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Kuku kill me.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Marisujuaku(f): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2021
how long for as long as I don't have money to sub. me that's owing MTN 1700 for 3 weeks and I've not paid. I no go pretend oooo, but I rely on Facebook free mode and 50mb daily gift from MTN for surfing the web. Till then, na free mode go dey rush me, I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by etibaba(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Best i can go is 30mins.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2021
For me as long as I'm in an environment that has access to Internet, I don't think I can withstand a minute without data. Unless I'm in a remote location that has no access to anything Internet.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Bmaster(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
For as long as it can take,be it a whole day or week.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Topmaike007(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
maasoap:

There's no unlimited data in Nigeria, just mega data subscriptions.
there are mainone and fiberone gives uncapped data for less like 20k per month
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by IAMPEDRO: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Nigerians still talking of data in this 21st century.. May God help the country
That's how the leaders wants them to think, so narrow minded.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Bmaster(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Marisujuaku:
how long for as long as I don't have money to sub. me that's owing MTN 1700 for 3 weeks and I've not paid. I no go pretend oooo, but I rely on Facebook free mode and 50mb daily gift from MTN for surfing the web. Till then, na free mode go dey rush me, I can't kill myself.
just like a typical African woman,una no dey like let go of money,even if na dash Dem dash una....
Una go still hold am tight cry

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by PAWG(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Emperormartin:
We need unlimited data in this country.

There r unlimited data plans, pay up!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

There r unlimited data plans, pay up!

Data without a cap in Nigeria?
Can you list them for us?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by onyioyeezah(f): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2021
1 minute
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by IAMPEDRO: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
The funniest thing is, there are people who do without data, is data your life.
There was a time it done on me that I can't do without data, I sat for some few minutes and I told myself. what if there is no phones, no internet, won't I be able to live.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
there are mainone and fiberone gives uncapped data for less like 20k per month

When you download enough stuff, you would realise that no company gives unlimited data in the Nigeria, especially for 20k.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by PAWG(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

Data without a cap in Nigeria?
Can you list them for us?

I’m in Abuja and use dotmac
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

I’m in Abuja and use dotmac

Whats it all about? What company provides it? How much?
Whats the speed like? No cap and no throttling?

Please I need comprehensive answers to those questions. Thank you!
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by PAWG(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

Whats it all about? What company provides it? How much?
Whats the speed like? No cap and no throttling?

Please I need comprehensive answers to those questions. Thank you!

That’s total usage so far (2weeks)

Nothing like cap, what you pay for is what you get, there’s dedicated and there’s shared.

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2021
who will sub for me smiley
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

That’s total usage so far (2weeks)

Thats good. However that alone doesn't answer all my questions.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by PAWG(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

Thats good. However that alone doesn't answer all my questions.

You said there’s no unlimited. There’s no cap or ‘throttling’ either. I’m not giving you any more details tongue
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
PAWG:

You said there’s no unlimited. There’s no cap or ‘throttling’ either. I’m not giving you any more details tongue

In all you've answered nothing if you can't give full details.
Only thing you showed me is your usage. And that's not the answer to my question.
I can use 1 terabyte in a month does not mean I have unlimited Internet, or I wasn't throttled down during the course of my usage or I was not billed heavily for it.

If I download 4k movies in one week alone I'll consume that amount of gigabyte you are posting if the download speed is anything average of 2mb per second, which is still poor compared to 5mb per second or more in most countries.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by witworth(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Mine is 0000.5 seconds
I can't go without data
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ellasure: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
There are several sources of information, I mean relevant information. We were living without data before and can definitely do so should some crazy things happen to data sources.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ginaz(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2021
I can go without data for days. In fact some times I quickly burn my data so I can sleep healthy , too much Internet browsing is affecting my sleep.

My goal this year is to browse the net once a week. If this my current sub expires, the goal kick starts.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ellasure: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
It is only children born after 1995 that can not live without data, for others we can navigate with better speed if required. Telephone is better now and generally logistics is much improved.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Olayetan(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2021
I can't survive having no data on my phone for 10min, and I don't switch off my internet data for 1 sec.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Topmaike007(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
maasoap:

When you download enough stuff, you would realise that no company gives unlimited data in the Nigeria, especially for 20k.
they don't sell base on unlimited ish they sell base on speed..
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Marisujuaku(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy
Bmaster:
just like a typical African woman,una no dey like let go of money,even if na dash Dem dash una....
cheesy
Bmaster:
hahahahahah. we good like that
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2021
I don't think i can go without data. What i do requires me to be online 247
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Springboot: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Emperormartin:
We need unlimited data in this country.

Almost all the networks offer unlimited data, it's all about your money.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Offpoint1: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2021
MartinsD12:

If I know what I can do to stop recharging data, I will do it but it's damn difficult it's like if you must use a smartphone you must buy data, it's just like eating damn niggarrr it's difficult, I wish we can go back to Java and Symbian phones days when phones no dey too consume data, right now 100mb no dey last me 5mins especially now that I can watch comedy Sam Loco and way back nollywood short and full movie on Facebook, I stream it to keep my self after the days hustle
The huge data consumption of smart phones these days is pocket draining, we need this network providers to give options of unlimited monthly and yearly data subscription.

These days I just put my phone 3G only, that 4G na devil in data consumption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? / All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / Stop Buying Gionee Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.