Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence (13053 Views)

Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

Juggernaut kor Renault nii

Someone that lost 4 good Election under SDP and PDP only to win because other party candidate endorsed him

Anyways. Audio Makinde should face governance
you are very right here, he has the power now, he's behaving foolishly. he doesn't know that party is bigger than any politician in Nigeria politics. sw Congress won't hold on April 10 and he will be disgrace with his statements.
Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by louqas: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2021
drizslim:
Every time makinde this makinde that

You're slowly becoming politically irrelevant judging from the humble beginnings

Now u are fighting for a second tenure becos people u de govern be mumu

U see 2023, the youths must have a say in politics, every vote must count, enough of PDP or stupid APC,

Y'all politicians get ready to reap ur harvest bountifully

Hope so ooooo
If the youths of this country don't get it right in 2023 nobody should come here and be complaining bad government.

But my fear is by that time ,these our so called youth activists , emergency human right activists and accidental endsars activists will be carrying one of the major political party for head , I hope to be proved wrong
Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by Soolmus: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
you are very right here, he has the power now, he's behaving foolishly. he doesn't know that party is bigger than any politician in Nigeria politics. sw Congress won't hold on April 10 and he will be disgrace with his statements.

I really hate how he is handling Fayose's issue... Fayose and Wike worked hard as opposition and they deserve abit of respect
Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by ThatFairGuy1: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2021
drizslim:
Every time makinde this makinde that

You're slowly becoming politically irrelevant judging from the humble beginnings

Now u are fighting for a second tenure becos people u de govern be mumu

U see 2023, the youths must have a say in politics, every vote must count, enough of PDP or stupid APC,

Y'all politicians get ready to reap ur harvest bountifully
I have some questions for you, it your answers are Yes then I'll take this serious from you.

Have you joined a political party?
Will you vote on election day?
2023 is almost here, where are the youths you're planning to vote? Remember he who fails to prepare...!

I know you all are just saying this with mouth and not heart, laslas you'll still have your grandfather as president come 2023.

YOUTHS ARE NOT READY TO TAKE OVER
Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by ThatFairGuy1: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2021
louqas:

Hope so ooooo
If the youths of this country don't get it right in 2023 nobody should come here and be complaining bad government.

But my fear is by that time ,these our so called youth activists , emergency human right activists and accidental endsars activists will be carrying one of the major political party for head , I hope to be proved wrong
Stop disturbing yourself, youth has lost 2023 already

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

I really hate how he is handling Fayose's issue... Fayose and Wike worked hard as opposition and they deserve abit of respect
yes, seyi makinde isn't doing that. he is creating factions in Oyo State and also in Sw states politics. he will be disgrace with the way he's going in the party.
Re: Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence by anurd1991: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
See family member ooo. Your wahala be like konkosu grin

U better tell Elders in your family party to bring out their Candidate if not nah OYO den dey ooo

Papa Deceiving Picking party cheesy

PrinceOfLagos:

It's a family thing so face what's facing you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye / Nigeria: Do We Have An Army? / Anthony Ayodeji Resigns As Mimiko's Aide, Joins APC (resignation Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.