Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. (653 Views)

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) / How The Wheel Of A Boeing 747 Aircraft Is Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. by Lusciousseries: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Themba Cabeka survived a dare-devil risk to be lifted from Jo'Burg to Uk in the wheel of an aircraft in company of a friend Carlito, who unfortunately paid the ultimate prize for such desperate search for greener pasture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH4r_NaTG_Y
Re: The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. by Shellsploit: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amazing stowaway.

Lalasticlacla sef
Re: The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
shocked
Re: The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. by CaptainStephen(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hats off man

Not easy at all, I remember my first airborne jump even after all the ground excersises and drills yet man still shake sef.

How much more taking refugee in the landing gear of an aircraft for that long.
Re: The Man Who Survived Airlift From Jo'burg To Uk In The Wheel Of An Aircraft. by Bodyodour: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Bad governance making people do the unthinkable. I can't try that at all.

(1) (Reply)

Video: The World Worst Passports For 2021 / How To Ship Goods From Nigeria To USA / What Should I Be Expecting From The Consular At The US Embassy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.