Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee (246 Views)

What Is Your Opinion Concerning This Type Of Evangelism? / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee by Ortintin: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Anything that controls your thoughts controls your brain. If you can't be firm as a man to make a decision then you are bound to fail.

I see this as a case of where there is no fire but yet both of you are pouring petrol.

When you let dreams and human prophecy meddles with your brain, then you become a slave to it.

All am trying to say is that remove all forms of doubts. If you want to marry her, go all in and if you don't want to back out.
One other practical is to write all the reasons you shouldn't get married and reasons you should get married. Compare and weigh the two to make final decision.

My perspective: I don't see anything alarming for you not to marry her. Except if there is something you are not telling us or your in law to be is not saying.

Other things you can do
- visit your own pastor
- try to spend time with the mother or buy her gifts. Hopefully she might dream good dreams.
- Convince your woman that there will be storm but both of you will sail through it.
- Pray

Nb: if all hardships encountered in marriages or life was revealed by dreams or prophecy, then we will have a perfect earth.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message us on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

(1) (Reply)

Be Led By The Spirit / A Story Of Grace / Life In The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.