Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC (18437 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by mrkings84(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2021
The democracy we know is not a he one Nigerian politicians are playing.

How can one person be crosscarpting from one party to the other at will ad at anytime?
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Pele10: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Returnig to ur vomit? Are this politician not shamless as dogs
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by elmessiahs(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2021
jumping from one party to another,the only parties I see in Nigeria is the poor and the rich, the haves and have not. Nigeria is a proper case of historical dialetism where there is contention between two force, eventually there will revolution as a result of the feud between the two forces which is natural after which a change will emerge. An example of this is the French political system where the monachy was overthrown to a civil rule which later brought persons like Napoleon Bonaparte, Talleyrand, etc
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by hayzed27(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Naija politics is gargartuan.....
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Bimpe29: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2021
PDP is truly the Leicester City of Nigeria Premier Political League, as a former champion and ruling party of the league, its players are being scouted, sold and bought by the present champion and ruling party of the league, APC.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by vineyardfarms: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Political harlots prostituting around for selfish immidiate gain.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Lashist(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Dont forget once he joins APC, NgeneUkwenu, omenkalives and other zombies will think he is saint and he has never done anything wrong

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by heysquare(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Divine212:
I'm surprise people are still talking about politics in the face of all the country is currently facing
Even what the country is currently facing is politics
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Jeux: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2021
The only difference is every new govt always try to outdo the previous one in evil, how many people are in pdp that has never been in apc, anpp, ac,and all the rest? Same goes for apc, there would have been difference if parties in Nigeria has ideology that guards it, no Nigerian party has a definite ideology, just individual dreams chasing platforms, all the Nigeria politicians in their various political parties today are there because that is the platform they believe they can achieve their political aim, if it doesn’t favour them anymore they port . There’s no difference between any single politician in Nigeria talk less of political parties
plusfield:

That is the lies you people feed yourselves to rationalize the fact that you have made a mistake by voting in a party that has dealt with you. Even a new born baby knows that the difference between pdp and apc is as clear as light and darkness, but many of you will use that analogy of lumping them together, just to see how to rationalize your failed decision making abilities.

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by BelovedofLord: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2021
And one governor was complaining earlier on about such!
Now it's official PDP=APC APC=PDP

No ideology whatsoever in the parties of the expired, contraption!
We're here to serve you! Check my siggy.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Duplexxx: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
If you like join all the parties o Na your problem
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Alexandroanthon: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2021
I laugh at those that give their life for politicians.
Madness
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2021
The terrorists governor have to return to the terrorist party where he rightly belongs. They need his skills to be able to terrorize Nigerians the more.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Tvoice: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
From hell to hellfire , all na the same , no difference.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Tonalphs(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
I've said it a million times. To the Northerners it's bout ethnicity and religion. it's not bout party lines.
if an assumed BH/Bandits sympathiser is leaving the PDP to APC, this tells a lot about the situation of the Northern part of Nigeria and how they think.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2021
plusfield:
If not for the confidence that the polls will be compromised by the govt in power, why would any body defect to apc? If the elections were made free and fair and the elections were made to be a reflection of the people's mandate, would anybody want to be associated with apc?

Lol. Whenever APC won, the election wasn't free and fair. But anytime PDP won, it was free and fair, right? The elections were not free and fair, but states were almost shared equally between PDP and APC.

Also, I think its morally unfair for a party and a people to support you to wrestle power out of the hands of a party and on ascension, you carry their mandate back to that govt in power

Their mandate? I think you have forgotten that PDP didn't win a single seat in Zamfara state.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2021
plusfield:

That is the lies you people feed yourselves to rationalize the fact that you have made a mistake by voting in a party that has dealt with you. Even a new born baby knows that the difference between pdp and apc is as clear as light and darkness, but many of you will use that analogy of lumping them together, just to see how to rationalize your failed decision making abilities.

Keep deceiving yourself

The same PDP that used fuel scarcity to punish Nigerians for 16 years? So, it is actually possible not to queue at the filling stations in Nigeria!
Imagine citizens spending four days at filling stations and ended up paying N300 for a litter of petrol!

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Chachangi: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
This is a season where Nigerians should realize APC=PDP.

When irrespective of the height of unprecedented evil happening in Nigeria during this APC administration we still see supposed leaders joining APC.

They have realized people are waking up, so they are teaming up to resist this political revolution .

Though forces be joined sinners will not go unpunished
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by nobilie: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2021
The way BH/bandits are taking over the north, one day, a BH commander will become Nigeria's president. Nigeria will then be officially gone.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by 35824L: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
PDP is in a land of no return. Never again for that demonic, thieving party. A shamelessly corrupt party with "share the money" mantra. And more bad news for them, Ben Ayade of Cross River State will soon follow Matawalle to cross over from darkness to light.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2021
He should because he is already behaving like APC people.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
ddippset:
You are just deceiving yourself.

APC and PDP are 2 sides of the same coin.

The only difference between them is that if PDP was getting maybe 10 trillion naira every year from oil, APC is getting maximum 4 trillion.

Both parties are equally evil.
And Apc is borrowing 20 trillion
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by paix(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Divine212:
I'm surprise people are still talking about politics in the face of all the country is currently facing

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only. Info +23491 383 233 56.
Because their families, businesses and relatives are not affected.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by garfield1: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Koralords:
Wrong move

How? He was originally an anpp product and can't get a second term under pdp
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by garfield1: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
plusfield:
If not for the confidence that the polls will be compromised by the govt in power, why would any body defect to apc? If the elections were made free and fair and the elections were made to be a reflection of the people's mandate, would anybody want to be associated with apc?
Also, I think its morally unfair for a party and a people to support you to wrestle power out of the hands of a party and on ascension, you carry their mandate back to that govt in power

Who voted for pdp in zamfara?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Owologbo(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2021
4tomandchi:
With all these defections I think finally GEJ too go port oh...
for what gain.
It will be foolishness to do that.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by saintmm(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2021
the earlier he moves, the surer his second term. forget about the story for the gods about interest of zamfara people.
. he will be used to fight political wars by some people
. he will be promised second term ticket which he will win zamfara had never voted pdp in this republic
. either banditry and insecurity will reduce for a while to resurface later when need be or undergo changes in their dynamic
. he will later engage in his own political battles of supremacy
. the Dynamics of insecurity will definitely change.
so forget about it the insecurity in zamfara has come to stay until this their current crop of leaders extinct.

I rise
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by EdiskyHarry: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2021
that is all what they are after, all these politicians are only thinking about money and the next election, none of them is thinking about the people and the next generation.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by LordOfTheGame: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2021
No, he didn't join the APC from nowhere, he only made known and reveal his true political party. They all in the North are playing the same game to achieving the same purpose and objectives but with different strategies and formats. The only fools in this whole political issue are the southern political leaders that have refused to open their eyes and use their brains.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by ddippset(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2021
plusfield:

That is[s] the lies you people feed yourselves to rationalize the fact that you have made a mistake by voting in a party that has dealt with you. Even a new born baby knows that the difference between pdp and apc is as clear as light and darkness, but many of you will use that analogy of lumping them together, just to see how to rationalize your failed decision making abilities.

Keep deceiving yourself[/s]
People like you have what we call tortoise mentality.

1. Since 1999 Nigerians have been living below 1 dollar per day, and you want us to say it is entirely Buhari and APC.
2. Since 1999 majority have been living below poverty line, and you want us to call it Buhari and APC.
3. Since 1999 over 80 million Nigerians didn't have access to toilet, and you want us to call it Buhari and APC.
4. Since 1999 graduates 80 percent of graduates have been unemployed and you want us to call it Buhari and APC. Who has forgotten the immigration jobs stampede?
5. Buhari came in 2015 and started bailing out states to pay workers salaries, and you want us to call it Buhari and APC.
6. Since 1999, no power no refineries, and you want us to call it Buhari and APC.

I could go on and on and on.

The Nigerian government has failed it's citizens from day one; but people like you, in order to justify your hatred for Buhari, try to separate and justify PDP's failure, looting, incompetence and uselessness by always try to tell us "oh APC is worse than PDP"

Big shame on you, you are a disgrace!

Our government has failed, APC/PDP.
There is nothing like APC is worse than PDP;
I have said it; PDP was nothing but a catastrophe, APC is filthy thrash if I may say.

It's just like trying to say one shouldn't call Idi Amin and Hitler bad leaders because you feel Idi Amin was better than Hitler.

Nonsense.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by globalresource: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
PDP should just forget 2023.

They should invest the planned funds and resource in Agriculture- farming, poultry or oil palm.

I'm sure you are happy with Apc governing this country for a longer time
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Ashirioluwa: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigerian politicians are not stable. They go where the food is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader / Adeleke: Music Stops Abruptly For The ‘Dancing Governor’? / I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.