Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Have I Commited Any Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have I Commited Any Sin? (184 Views)

This Man Lived 126 Years Without Committing Any Sin In His Entire Life: He's Sin / Are You Held Captive By Any Sin/addiction(flesh) / Is There Any Sin Unforgivable In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Commited Any Sin? by ayomilore: 5:00am On Apr 03, 2021
I got a prepaid meter in my flat last week and due to the news I heard about how the unit got exhausted in no time because we have average of 22 hrs light per day in my qrea I decided to connect it directly to the power source thereby reduce the unit running rate and it fell to the time I paid my tithe and vow but I have had this mind that I have sinned against God and this may affect my tithe and vow.
Can this be true?

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.
Re: Have I Commited Any Sin? by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2021
It's bad na. Christianity or not it's very bad. Pay your NEPA bill . Recharge Wetin you fit use. God go dey help you. Don't cheat anyone please

1 Like

Re: Have I Commited Any Sin? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
to me you not the electricity company are not sincere to you it pay back time
Re: Have I Commited Any Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2021
You have an agreement with NEPA, you declined but took your gift to the alter of your God, shey?

Well please read this man's comments here and do whatever you've resolved after reading his comment, never mind he's just a young first century Jewish carpenter but some of his contemporaries believe his is the son of God {Matthew 16:16} so try to meditate on what he said!

I will not quote but cite it perhaps Nepa will be pleased with you for defrauding the company and using their money as gift for your God!

Matthew 5:23-24

May you have PEACE! smiley

ayomilore:
I got a prepaid meter in my flat last week and due to the news I heard about how the unit got exhausted in no time because we have average of 22 hrs light per day in my qrea I decided to connect it directly to the power source thereby reduce the unit running rate and it fell to the time I paid my tithe and vow but I have had this mind that I have sinned against God and this may affect my tithe and vow.
Can this be true?

Re: Have I Commited Any Sin? by truespeak: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
ayomilore:
Can this be true?

Sin simply means Offence!

And Offence to some other person!

So would PHCN say you have offended them by your act?

And would you be able to defend yourself before them, if they were to come to your flat right now?

And if you cannot defend yourself before them shall you then be able to defend yourself before God?

These are the questions you must resolve in order to know if you are in the wrong or not!
Re: Have I Commited Any Sin? by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
ayomilore:
Can this be true?

if you really care about God, you will learn the Truth of God as far as Sin is concerned so you don't torture yourself meaninglessly.

Sin is disobedience and disobedience of what? The commandments given you by God and since you believe in Jesus Christ, it means it is His teachings that define sin where you are concerned. undecided
So take time to study the Gospels ,where the New Covenant teachings of Jesus Christ are found. That way you learn what really sin is and what is not sin, according to God.and that way, you cannot fact avoid heaping curses on your life by your false beliefs. undecided

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Secret To Long Life / In The Light Of Truth: The Evolution Of Creation / Prayer For Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.