Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is It Possible For Lagos And Abuja To Be Full? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Possible For Lagos And Abuja To Be Full? (419 Views)

2023 Batch A Stream 2 Relocation Still Possible For Medical Corp Members? / How Is It Possible For Relocated Corper To Serve In Kedco (kano) / Is It Possible For NYSC To Mobilize Before Election? - This Will Satisfy You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Lagos And Abuja To Be Full? by wale377(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
A friend of mine was posted to nassarawa but applied for relocation to Lagos (tho he’s from Lagos and lives in Lagos) based on health issues. Now they gave him Ogun instead.

Can he still pay for redeployment again to Lagos?
Because some said that abuja and Lagos is full

Although he has gone to Ogun secretariat to submit the relocation letter.

Expert pls need answer

Re: Is It Possible For Lagos And Abuja To Be Full? by wale377(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Accept Ogun State, can't wait to get a job and move there. Lagos is truly full

Hey, check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

Like he has a job in Lagos already
Re: Is It Possible For Lagos And Abuja To Be Full? by yanabasee1(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2021
God is trying to pass a message to him to leave Lagos.....

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Corpers Batch C- Whatsapp Group / Platoons 5 And 1 Emerge Winners Of Mr Macho And Miss Nysc After A Gripping Conte / Nysc Saed Practicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.