Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! (277 Views)

Answer This And Win Good Prize! / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Cornelius Adewale Wins The Bullitt Foundation Environmental Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2021
What is the name of the circuit and what is it used for?

Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by emoboy4u: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Temperature Controlled LED
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
emoboy4u:
Temperature Controlled LED
wrong
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by ismailzerex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Motor controller circuit, to help power and regulate the motor speed.
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
ismailzerex:
Motor controller circuit, to help power and regulate the motor speed.
wrong
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by evachy: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
NDSMELODY:
What is the name of the circuit and what is it used for?

It is called series circuit
It is used to regulate current.
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
evachy:

It is called series circuit It is used to regulate current.
wrong
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by doubleE70: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Breadboard
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
doubleE70:
Breadboard
wrong
Re: Answer This And Win Good Prize 2! by NDSMELODY(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Well,the cct is an astable multivibrator circuit as it consist of two transistors, one is PNP and the other one is NPN...this circuit is used to blink the led with the help of resistor and the capacitor,it found applications in decorations,vehicle indicator,to get help when in dangerous situation etc............NOTE I AM A FRESH GRADUATE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEER TELECOMMUNICATION OPTION,PLS IF THERE IS A WAY U COULD HELP WITH A JOB OR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM I WILL BE GRATEFUL, i can also design a mini fm transmitter circuit that will work efficiently when you tune your radio reveiver to that particular frequency......pls help ur brother,my email is odebunminathaniel@gmail.com and phone no is 07039233809.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Secondary School Students / Questions On Flowchart / Lets Learn From Each Other: How Do You Control Your Anger When Provoked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.