Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lady In Cries After Her Bestfriend Of 11 Years Put Her Photo Inside A Calabash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady In Cries After Her Bestfriend Of 11 Years Put Her Photo Inside A Calabash (413 Views)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Cries After Her Bestfriend Of 11 Years Put Her Photo Inside A Calabash by elizabeth24: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2021
A Nigerian lady got the shock of her life after she found out that her best friend of about 11 years folded her picture inside a fetish calabash.

In a viral video that was posted online, the lady was seen confronting her friend as she expressed her shock and disappointment over the incident.

She was saying she has been a good friend to her all these years and have always wished her the best things in life.

According to her, She said;

“Na my picture you fold put inside Calabash? Jesus Christ. Wetin I do you? Why you do do me this kind thing? You can imagine. What did I ever do to you? Upon I take you as my bestfriend, na so you wan pay me for everything Kai. Jennifer.
You see this my picture wey you put inside this Calabash, anything wey be your plan no go work. God no go gree you know why? Because my hands are clean. Since 2010, you’ve been my friend, God knows I’ve been wishing you well”, she lamented.

Watch the video here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/lady-in-tears-after-her-bestfriend-of-11-years-puts-her-picture-inside-a-fetish-calabash-video.html
Re: Lady In Cries After Her Bestfriend Of 11 Years Put Her Photo Inside A Calabash by doggedfighter(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2021
That's rubbish.

It means nothing or achieves anything.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: 17-year-old Kemisola Suffering In An Akure Prison / Georg Rockall-schmidt: The Bizarre Case Of Hushpuppi (youtube) / Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.