Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Odumakin Recovered From COVID A Week To His Death, Says Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odumakin Recovered From COVID A Week To His Death, Says Wife (200 Views)

Joshua’s Death Did Not Surprise Me- Says Wife / Ritualist Or Yahoo Boys? See What Was Recovered From These 15 Boys By Police / Boston Radio Host Mocks Roy Halladay's Death, Says He 'got What He Deserved' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odumakin Recovered From COVID A Week To His Death, Says Wife by Barristerlaw(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frontliners news

Dr Joe Odumakin, wife of the late human rights activist and spokesman of Afenifere, has said her husband recovered from coronavirus before he died.

Daily Trust had reported how Yinka Odumakin died at the Intensive Care Unit of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) on Saturday morning.

In a statement, the widow expressed how painful it is for her to lose her husband.

“With gratitude to the Supreme Being for a life well spent, I announce the passing on of my beloved husband, Comrade Yinka Odumakin to the great beyond after a brief illness.

“The sad event happened this morning (Saturday, 3/4/2021) at the intensive care unit of LASUTH where he was being managed for respiratory issues due to complications from COVID-19 which he had recovered from about a week ago.

“I appreciate the outpouring of grief and sympathy from home and abroad as I mourn my irreplaceable soulmate. I urge us all to remain steadfast in the cause of the masses to which he dedicated his life.

“Burial arrangement will be made public in due course.”

https://frontlinersnews.com/odumakin-recovered-from-covid-a-week-to-his-death-says-wife/

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Development Of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic In The Western He / Enugu Foxxymobile-car Hire Taxi For Catholic Diocese Of Enugu UGWU DI NSO / Eedris Abdulkareem Vs Festus Keyamo: A Show Of Shame On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.