Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. (1687 Views)

Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu.

In a letter he wrote to Tinubu in 2019, he said: “Was it that you didn’t have money when I told you in December 2006 that it was over between us politically? Have I ever looked in your direction ever? There are men who may not be able to give N10,000 to a cause but if they say they want to see me at 8am I would be there at 7am. Can you summon me with all your bullion vans?”

Continuing, he said: “I am Yinka Odumakin and nobody can say he had known me under any identity in my life. I have led a straight life unlike you that people know under different identities depending on where they met you in your about 80 years on earth .Yes, 80!

https://dailytrust.com/obituary-odumakin-buharis-former-spokesman-who-made-life-a-living-hell-for-bola-tinubu

This is Nigerian news media for you.

What kind of crude, crass, and asinine headline is this?

When he was making Tinubu's life a living hell, was Tinubu even bothered with his daily rage, endless anger, bitterness, insults, personal attacks, and abuse? No, Tinubu didn't been respond, he never did, he did not decent into that gutter with Odumakin.

So, he made Tinubu's life a living hell, but Tinubu is not in hell and he's still alive, but guess who is not alive today.

Politics of bitterness, personal attacks and destruction is evil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Submitting
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
I didn't call Yinka Odumakin a patriot for nothing .

The man is fearless and would always say the truth without fear or favour .

Tinubu Must know that The respect some few sycophants respects him today were bought and not earned .

5 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Anigreat: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

So late Odumakin already known that the zombies and thug incoming president is a thief.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by sofeo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ok.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by elody: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
The man dey always talk wetin dey him mind anytime.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Soolmus: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2021

Tinubu's silence and patience is legendary

RIP to Yinka Odumakin, he fought for Democracy against Abacha with his wife getting jailed, he stood firmly by Buhari and opposition till 2014

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asiwaju does not know about Odumakin existence. Since Odumakin was not giving any political post in PMB administration, all he was busy doing was Wailing from Sunday to Saturday. Human rights my foots. He was nothing but anywhere belle face

2 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Soolmus: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:
Asiwaju does not know about Odumakin existence.

Yet Asiwaju once flew him abroad with his own money for treatment

He felt betrayed by Buhari hence his bitterness, he did pro Bono PR job for Buhari for years

3 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:
Tinubu's silence and patience is legendary

RIP to Yinka Odumakin, he fought for Democracy against Abacha with his wife getting jailed, he stood firmly by Buhari and opposition till 2014

I plan for betrayal, backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect anything, I expect everything.
~Tinubu

This is how you stay patient and true to yourself. You just have to manage and reconcile human expectations even when they are relentlessly against you.

2 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:
Asiwaju does not know about Odumakin existence. Since Odumakin was not giving any political post in PMB administration, all he was busy doing was Wailing from Sunday to Saturday. Human rights my foots. He was nothing but anywhere belle face

One man's towering patriot is another man's towering something very different.

It's always sad to see people die at such a young age, even at any age, but this is a lesson for us all.

Politic is just politics, it's not a do-or-die affair, but this man turned politics into politics or bitterness, politics of acrimony, politics of daily and relentless personal attacks even when the issues had nothing to do with politics.

This man barked, and vociferously lied about Tinubu's age, he launched relentless personal attacks instead of confining his thoughts to just politics and national issues, he spent and wasted his days lying and needlessly attack other people all in the name of politics of bitterness and personal attacks.

The same Tinubu that he attacked and rubbish just a few days ago about his age is still alive and well regardless of his age, but you the bitter, angry, and mean-spirited attacker is no longer with us regardless of your own age young or old.

The same Tnibu saved your life when the wall of death was closing in on you when you had no hope, no means, or any capacity to service and heal because of sickness, but all because of politics, you spent your last days as a human being attacking,m abusing and insulting the same man that saved your life.

Tinubu in his human, understanding, and character of humility did not say a word, he did not respond in kind, but you are no longer with us to continue dishing out insults, personal attacks, disturbing the country with politics of bitterness, hatred, anger, personal attacks, insults, and abuse.

This is when as a society reflect and access our ways and adjust how we conduct ourselves, politics is just politics, it shouldn't be the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
At this point, I think we should all let bygones be bygones. He was a very close political associate of Tinubu until something happened between them that lots of us were not privy to. I can bet even Tinubu will be pained by his sudden death. I pray Odumakin finds peace with his creator.

1 Like

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Soolmus: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

This is how you stay patient and true to yourself. You just have to manage and reconcile human expectations even when they are relentlessly against you.

This is deep, it takes time to fully understand this quote fully

I plan for betrayal, backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect anything, I expect everything.
~Tinubu

Anyways RIP Odumakin
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omoharry(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:
What about your demi-god Tinubu ? Someone who does not care if his people are slaughtered by their thousand becos of what he will lose if he speaks up? . A coward is who you rather identify with, becos he give you crumbs to eat from his table .
Your people are being killed day and night and the only voice we hear against the federal govt bias against the Yorubas and other ethnic groups are the Igbohos and the Odumakins, who have never been cowed to speak up against the maltreatment of your people by the Fulanis’ who this your wicked Demi-god brought into power . Shame on you for selling your soul for a pot of pottage .
Now that Odumakin is gone, I hope your Demi god Tinubu can now speak up as a Yoruba leader against the evil activities being carried out by the Fulanis against your people or he and Osibanjo will still continue to dig their head in the sand and pretend that nothing is happening. I hope by then, the fire that is consuming other innocent people touches your house, so that you will know what is means to be oppressed and maltreated by these Fulanis while your leaders continue to look the other way and pretend nothing is happening .
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
omoharry:
What about your demi-god Tinubu ? Someone who does not care if his people are slaughtered by their thousand becos of what he will lose if he speaks up? . A coward is who you rather identify with, becos he give you crumbs to eat from his table .
Your people are being killed day and night and the only voice we hear against the federal govt bias against the Yorubas and other ethnic groups are the Igbohos and the Odumakins, who have never been cowed to speak up against the maltreatment of your people by the Fulanis’ who this your wicked Demi-god brought into power . Shame on you for selling your soul for a pot of pottage .
Now that Odumakin is gone, I hope your Demi god Tinubu can now speak up as a Yoruba leader against the evil activities being carried out by the Fulanis against your people or he and Osibanjo will still continue to dig their head in the sand and pretend that nothing is happening. I hope by then, the fire that is consuming other innocent people touches your house, so that you will know what is means to be oppressed and maltreated by these Fulanis while your leaders continue to look the other way and pretend nothing is happening .

This is the same hateful and destructive bitterness and politics of personal attacks and anger that the man barked link bingo till his last breath, he obviously passed the barton to you to continue with the bitterness, acrimony and destructive politics od do and die and personal attacks, you people don't and just won't learn.

One man's hero is another man's villain, the same Tinubu you hate with every fiber in your vein is another man's hero while Odumakin that you love so much was another man's evil-doer and destructive element that spent his last breath insulting our senses with destructive rants, heating up the polity every day, lying and making up devisve rubbish.

He spent his last breath ranting and lying about Tinubu's age, but the same Tinubu is still with us today and Odumakin is not regardless of his age, he did not even make it to Tinubu's age.
'
People like you have a lot of lesson to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

Yet Asiwaju once flew him abroad with his own money for treatment
You are 100% right. When he was having similar heart issue. Asiwaju footed his bill years ago and he came back hearty and stronger.

1 Like

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Olril18(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

No wonder tinubu brainless supporters are now treater as outcasts in Yoruba land...
Opening a thread to mock dead man,a fellow Yoruba on the basis of politics is a new low..
You and tinubu go live forever ooo..
Awon ashunu oloshi gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

One man's towering patriot is another man's towering something very different.

It's always sad to see people die at such a young age, even at any age, but this is a lesson for us all.

Politic is just politics, it's not a do-or-die affair, but this man turned politics into politics or bitterness, politics of acrimony, politics of daily and relentless personal attacks even when the issues had nothing to do with politics.

This man barked, and vociferously lied about Tinubu's age, he launched relentless personal attacks instead of confining his thoughts to just politics and national issues, he spent and wasted his days lying and needlessly attack other people all in the name of politics of bitterness and personal attacks.

The same Tinubu that he attacked and rubbish just a few days ago about his age is still alive and well regardless of his age, but you the bitter, angry, and mean-spirited attacker is no longer with us regardless of your own age young or old.

The same Tnibu saved your life when the wall of death was closing in on you when you had no hope, no means, or any capacity to service and heal because of sickness, but all because of politics, you spent your last days as a human being attacking,m abusing and insulting the same man that saved your life.

Tinubu in his human, understanding, and character of humility did not say a word, he did not respond in kind, but you are no longer with us to continue dishing out insults, personal attacks, disturbing the country with politics of bitterness, hatred, anger, personal attacks, insults, and abuse.

This is when as a society reflect and access our ways and adjust how we conduct ourselves, politics is just politics, it shouldn't be the end of the world.

You said it all. Odumakin attitude could be one of the reasons PMB didn't look his side. Odumakin politics is of do or die immediately he didn't get what he wanted.
How could he have turned Tinubu to his 12th hour enemy?
The same Tinubu that footed his medical bill abroad.
Now, his new allies in PDP could not come to his medical assistance abroad
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Olril18:

No wonder tinubu brainless supporters are now treater as outcasts in Yoruba land...
Opening a thread to mock dead man,a fellow Yoruba on the basis of politics is a new low..
You and tinubu go live forever ooo..
Awon ashunu oloshi gbogbo

See, the same hateful, bitterness, anger, and politics of destruction and personal attacks.

You people just don't learn.

2 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

See, the same hateful, bitterness, anger, and politics of destruction and personal attacks.

You people just don't learn.
Ignore the kid. He has not learned a real lesson of life.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Olril18(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100458745]

You people just don't learn.[/quote
Oloribuu mansafani...
Even the politician you defend will eventually die...even you sef go die when time reach... Eni ti oo ti mokuu ta paa oun gan fuun ree ton fooku seyeyee..
Arindin..
U no go die na..Mr Methuselah..
Brainless Tinubu urchin]
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Olril18(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:

You said it all. Odumakin attitude could be one of the reasons PMB didn't look his side. Odumakin politics is of do or die immediately he didn't get what he wanted.
How could he have turned Tinubu to his 12th hour enemy?
The same Tinubu that footed his medical bill abroad.
Now, his new allies in PDP could not come to his medical assistance abroad
Oloriburukuu..
He is dead..let him rest..at least respect the dead...tinubu firstborn.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

When he was making Tinubu's life a living hell, was Tinubu even bothered with his daily rage, endless anger, bitterness, insults, personal attacks, and abuse? No, Tinubu didn't been respond, he never did, he did not decent into that gutter with Odumakin.

So, he made Tinubu's life a living hell, but Tinubu is not in hell and he's still alive, but guess who is not alive today.

So Dying last is a victory?

Or Tinubu won't die?

You can bet whatever you are being paid or hoping to be paid.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omonnakoda: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:

You are 100% right. When he was having similar heart issue. Asiwaju footed his bill years ago and he came back hearty and stronger.
WHere di Asiwaju get his money ? What business did he set up to warrant this munificence?

Those folk who believe that Yoruba will support Tinubu Presidency are in for a shocker.
When the time comes we will open his yansh .
If he is hiding anywhere and Buhari and his cabal member are searching for him we will point it out

Ojo n bo ni oluwa wi

He called Yoruba Obas atenuje
He called Obasanjo expired

Let us wait and see how he will become that President
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omoharry(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

This is the same hateful and destructive bitterness and politics of personal attacks and anger that the man barked link bingo till his last breath, he obviously passed the barton to you to continue with the bitterness, acrimony and destructive politics od do and die and personal attacks, you people don't and just won't learn.

One man's hero is another man's villain, the same Tinubu you hate with every fiber in your vein is another man's hero while Odumakin that you love so much was another man's evil-doer and destructive element that spent his last breath insulting our senses with destructive rants, heating up the polity every day, lying and making up devisve rubbish.

He spent his last breath ranting and lying about Tinubu's age, but the same Tinubu is still with us today and Odumakin is not regardless of his age, he did not even make it to Tinubu's age.
'
People like you have a lot of lesson to learn.

You are a bloody quota system almajiri who derives so much joy in the destruction of lives and properties of other people . Don’t worry it will get to you and you will know what injustice means ..idiot .
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by plaindealer: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
omonnakoda:

So Dying last is a victory?

Or Tinubu won't die?

You can bet whatever you are being paid or hoping to be paid.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

The only problem with this comment is the fact that Tinubu winning or losing at the polls is not up to you, but you are free to spew your personal opinion, peddle your hatred, bitterness, anger, and even bark like bingo all you want.

The man is yet to show any interest or say anything about any election, but people like you are already going crazy, attacking, and making wild predictions that at the end of the day means nothing.

The kind of power the man has over people like you and your sanity is astonishing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
WHere di Asiwaju get his money ? What business did he set up to warrant this munificence?

Those folk who believe that Yoruba will support Tinubu Presidency are in for a shocker.
When the time comes we will open his yansh .
If he is hiding anywhere and Buhari and his cabal member are searching for him we will point it out

Ojo n bo ni oluwa wi

He called Yoruba Obas atenuje
He called Obasanjo expired

Let us wait and see how he will become that President
You remain inconsequential to his political ambitions

1 Like

Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omonnakoda: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:

You remain inconsequential to his political ambitions
So are you. Next?

The Yoruba however will not support him
That is the reality that many of you will soon discover.

If he likes he can build a brand new market in Kano or open a grazing reserve in Ikoyi it will change nothing.
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omonnakoda: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

The only problem with this comment is the fact that Tinubu winning or losing at the polls is not up to you, but you are free to spew your personal opinion, peddle your hatred, bitterness, anger, and even bark like bingo all you want.

The man is yet to show any interest or say anything about any election, but people like you are already going crazy, attacking, and making wild predictions that at the end of the day means nothing.

The kind of power the man has over people like you and your sanity is astonishing. grin

His power is clearly manifest over you

The same Giovernor Tinubu that went to court over new LGAs in Lagos state is now too cowardly to advocate their realization
Yes Yinka Odumakin has died but 1000 will arise in his place

It is better that he has not declared any interest. We are just letting know that he better keep it like that because

Ti o ba dan wo o ma kan abukun
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by PIMPAR: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
So are you. Next?

The Yoruba however will not support him
That is the reality that many of you will soon discover.

If he likes he can build a brand new market in Kano or open a grazing reserve in Ikoyi it will change nothing.
Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
PIMPAR:

Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
You are not doing enough to earn your pay
Those you are up against are unpaid and better motivated
Re: Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
plaindealer:

U deh mind the Children of 8, hell ko, hole ni, they might have forgotten to pull out the story of how same Tinubu saved his life from been an amputee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing The Fraud Called IPOB. / Abba Kyari And 2023 Igbo Presidency. / Delta State Ict: Youth Empowerment Program (yep)gov. Okowa Program Hit Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.