Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) (72914 Views)

End Of Supersonic Transport( SST ): Tributes To Concorde / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Femijohn198: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
God bless USA, where Nigeria is still under killing and snatching during election
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Akalia(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
baralatie:

meaning this jet must be a big deal then
LOL. Your opinion.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by r4roty(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
baralatie:

travelling at the speed of light does not automatically mean time travel.

you can experience a time shift but not travel
My friend,time travel is possible in theory by infinitely advanced civilisations not by our civilisation which are scientifically inept. once you attain light speed in any mechanical contrivance, you become a time traveller automatically. study worm holes, time warps einstein -rosen bridge, string theory, planc- wheeler time and lenghth to be guided.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
olarmybee:
bro, I don't agree with you. The problem with black people is the interconnection between people with skills and that proves why African people abroad does better in various discipline.

Where in the world are blacks doing better than whites ? In the universities ? Compare the achievement then the ratio..
Most black achievements are still influenced by whites inventions/ technical know how
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
BUHARI just wasting tax payers money on irrelevant things.. stupid asshole
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by SporaD8: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
frankson1:

I still try to imagine it though, it seems to me as 'teleporting'. If or when it's possible, no being with blood should be in it.
Of course not!
As long as it could carry your Spirit(visual reality) and speech, we could as well say you are inside of it.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by kolaaderin: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Twice speed of sound? hmmm and nigeria is still talking about grazing and almajiri....chaii lugard embarassed

One nigeria is a big scam
are you a learner, people has been traveling twice the speed of sound since the late 70s. It was only stopped in 2003 due to the fact the its no longer profitable to run and not commercially viable to other jet liners .
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by chrismex(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
frankson1:

Can planes even travel at the speed of light or is there another light that I don't know about? The only thing faster than light is the laser beam.

Nothing in the universe is faster than light. Laser beam is a form of light too.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by kolaaderin: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richadv:

Talk about Tom and Jerry lol

Even with speed of sound it's still hard but if its possible the jet lag nor go be here cos your soul go still dey catch up imagine traveling across the globe with that speed ��
plans has achieved twice the speed of sound since the 70s, it was stopped commercially in 2003. No big deal here
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by kolaaderin: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
4tomandchi:
That's why the USA is called world leader. China and Russia can only manufacture viruses and nuks.
Europe. UK and France have done this since the 70s no big deal man
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Tech6000: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol I can't believe governments are still throwing money on winged flight.
The future is wingless grin cheesy
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Reference(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chief, your report is partially incorrect. Donald Trump cancelled the orders for two new 747-800's from Boeing citing cost and instead tjhe Air force bought two new, but disused 747-800's from a defunct (I think) Russian air charter and are at this time being retrofitted.

We have a tree hugger in the White House and when he sees the amount of gas this bird will guzzle and the CO2 it will pump into the astmosdphete in flight, he is likely going to cancel.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by emson122(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Militant30:
My question is,
Those who wear glasses all through and remove it during sex,was their eyes originally made to see naked things?
Look at the nonsense you just written without shame
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by kolaaderin: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Supersonic aircraft's can be dangerous. Concorde was grounded globally because of its risky hyper-fired engines.
Nope, Concorde was grounded because of the running cost. Its not commercially viable to fly even with only first class passengers only.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
r4roty:
My friend,time travel is possible in theory by infinitely advanced civilisations not by our civilisation which are scientifically inept. once you attain light speed in any mechanical contrivance, you become a time traveller automatically. study worm holes, time warps einstein -rosen bridge, string theory, planc- wheeler time and lenghth to be guided.
let me open your eyes small.
no matter how fast you travel you can not beat time itself.between a second
the best you can do is to achieve a limit fraction of a second

unless you can beat that 0.00000000000000000000000000001 of a second you cannot tear that time and there are other factors such as the time lag between 0 and maximum speed.
so you can attain a time shift which will allow you to be a a place between a second gap but travel into time.

you need to develop theory for time itself which does not exist now with any human being.

let us use an example

take any arbitrary distance of say 500km (lagos to abuja)

speed of light= 300000km/s

speed= dist/ time

the time it will take from lagos to abuja is=0.00166 of a second

even if you run 1000 times the speed of light you will take= 0.00000166 of a second

you are still unable to break time itself based on speed alone
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Davidflams20(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is not a new development. It has been around for quite a long time
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by joshmee4real(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
God. Please bless America
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Oshokalo: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
if its compare to times2 to the speed of sound,then he can travelled round the globe in 30minute
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one.... befitting for the president of the United States...
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Superboss: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmmm! Travelling twice the speed of sound.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by themanderon: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
If anyone can build this its got to be the Americans. The military industrial complex is never going to rest in its never ending race to outdo the others. I hope they have sorted the safety aspect very well. Supersonic jet crashes an be very brutal.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by r4roty(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
baralatie:

let me open your eyes small.
no matter how fast you travel you can not beat time itself.between a second
the best you can do is to achieve a limit fraction of a second

unless you can beat that 0.00000000000000000000000000001 of a second you cannot tear that time and there are other factors such as the time lag between 0 and maximum speed.
so you can attain a time shift which will allow you to be a a place between a second gap but travel into time.

you need to develop theory for time itself which does not exist now with any human being.

let us use an example

take any arbitrary distance of say 500km (lagos to abuja)

speed of light= 300000km/s

speed= dist/ time

the time it will take from lagos to abuja is=0.00166 of a second

even if you run 1000 times the speed of light you will take= 0.00000166 of a second

you are still unable to break time itself based on speed alone

Let me open your mental block a little, you are corroborating every of my posts unknowingly! Go through them again but very slowly this time around. Watch the key words: infinitely advanced civilization, earthlings being scientifically inept, exotic materials.

Scientific ineptness- Pauli exclusion principle, simply put- no matter the accuracy of your measuring instruments in this reference frame it will "kick" the results as evidenced in your Lagos to abuja example though calcs OK.
Meaning our knowledge is limited and all our theories are inept due to this limitation.

Exotic materials- this are materials not known to science on planet earth but could be available to infinitely advanced civilizations!

Finally, let me open your eyes small also - that infinitely advanced civilization could be the Almighty GOD HIMSELF. Read bout cosmic censorship and chronology protection by late Stephen Hawkins.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by baralatie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
r4roty:

Let me open your mental block a little, you are corroborating every of my posts unknowingly! Go through them again but very slowly this time around. Watch the key words: infinitely advanced civilization, earthlings being scientifically inept, exotic materials.

Scientific ineptness- Pauli exclusion principle, simply put- no matter the accuracy of your measuring instruments in this reference frame it will "kick" the results as evidenced in your Lagos to abuja example though calcs OK.
Meaning our knowledge is limited and all our theories are inept due to this limitation.

Exotic materials- this are materials not known to science on planet earth but could be available to infinitely advanced civilizations!

Finally, let me open your eyes small also - that infinitely advanced civilization could be the Almighty GOD HIMSELF. Read bout cosmic censorship and chronology protection by late Stephen Hawkins.
at least you admit the obvious
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by freemanq(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why dey no born me for America eee
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by ume1000: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ebuka78:

Speed of light is faster that speed of sound. A plane can't travel the speed of light.
only light can travel at such speed

3*10^8m/s

Who go testrun that kind plane
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richadv:
He go hard to actualize cos planes flying above the speed of light usually experience sonic boom and its very loud that's 1 of the set back on supersonic aircraft

/
It will be nice to read slowly next time.

/
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Kimikazi2: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Twice speed of sound? hmmm and nigeria is still talking about grazing and almajiri....chaii lugard embarassed

As at the time I was reading you post you had 419 likes. Its surprising....

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by EngrChima88: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:

And you are believing that crap
Only if you knew what the speed of sound is..

As an Engineer, I don't believe.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by EngrChima88: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
goatandyam:
It's not speed of light you morons

It's can travel the speed of sound twice.

Not speed of light you useless morons

It can not even travel speed of sound once!
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by NomzyJust(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Where are we all running to?
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by youngdave78(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
do u even know what song it? after light it's sound nothing can move fly as fast as sound 🔊
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by tolguy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:

what of sharing country with these animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City / Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.