Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Building A Web Framework With Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building A Web Framework With Python (241 Views)

Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) / I Need A Vtu Wordpress Framework With API To Buy Asap |whatsapp 07033719801 Now / Why Django Is The Best Web Framework For Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Web Framework With Python by CenturyCoder: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yo niggas. I opened this thread to talk about my progress on building a web framework with Python and how it feels and it works. I would love as I deliberate on this, that I will get contributions from mega boss programmers here on Nairaland.

I want to build a web framework that can work just like Flask and Sanic and Django but functions better.
I want to know the under hood of these web frameworks and then create my own based I them. Thanks as we all put our contributions.

First of all, how does the web server handle requests.
Re: Building A Web Framework With Python by CenturyCoder: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
I was thinking and doing some research, do I need my server to be the kind of client server architecture or make it a bit better by making kinda two way connection.

My idea is where a client server or something of at sort makes a Tcp connection to the server which at first connection will run some author check to know if it is a bot or not so has to remove the need for reCaptcha because reCaptcha annoys me every time I visit a site that uses it.

But one of the problem is that how can I implement that on all routes or does the client server have to connect to the main route before checking a new route.

Please if you understand all this. Please can you please place your suggestions

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To My Control Keys / What Do You Think The Cars Of The Future Will Be? / How To Install Kali Linux Hacking Operating System In Laptop Or PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.