Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Django Is The Best Web Framework For Your Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Django Is The Best Web Framework For Your Project (791 Views)

Django Is Taking Over Mern Stack. Why Is That? / Building A Web Framework With Python / Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Django Is The Best Web Framework For Your Project by Firestarter(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Recently I was posting about how to find and hire python/django software development company. And addition to the previous post I want to explain why django is one of the top frameworks for web development and why is it so popular among developers and business owners?

Let’s review the reasons why so many applications and features are being developed with Django. I’ll be brief:
It is simple
Works on Python
Has many useful features and extras to simplify development
Time-effective
Suits any kind of project
DRY and KISS compliant
Secure and up-to-date
Backward-compatible
Compatible with DevOps
Has its own infrastructure
Has a REST framework for building APIs
Time-tested
Has a big, supportive, and professional community
If you want to find extra info I can recommend you to take a look at this article https://steelkiwi.com/blog/why-django-best-web-framework-your-project/

(1) (Reply)

How To Empty An Array In Javascript / A Place Where You Are Empowered To Turn Your Ideas Into Software Products / Web Payment Gateway Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.