Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Praying For Our Deliberate Encounter With The Crucified Jesus Christ This Month - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Our Deliberate Encounter With The Crucified Jesus Christ This Month (90 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Our Deliberate Encounter With The Crucified Jesus Christ This Month by ochibuogwu5: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
I pray for all of us in this month of April 2021, that we may obtain the mercy and grace that flows from the throne of God's grace such that we shall come to encounter the death of our old-self/flesh inside the Crucified Jesus Christ and receive the New Creation Life of Jesus in His resurrection; fresh every second of our earthly life from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness by the Power of His Holy Spirit who is now at work inside our mortal-bodies both to will and to do of His good pleasures in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Praying For Our Deliberate Encounter With The Crucified Jesus Christ This Month by FirstSon01: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
I pray this for all the young children raped by Catholic Priests all over the world and traumatized for life. I pray this Jesus who couldn't save them from their oppressors give them Justice and soothe their destroyed hearts. grin

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, April 4, 2021 / In The Light Of Truth: The World Events. Contd / The Act Of Cowardice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.