Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Uber Or Bolt...show Me The Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Or Bolt...show Me The Way (303 Views)

Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase) / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Or Bolt...show Me The Way by bruzrecordz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hello dear nairalanders, I have a Toyota spider and I want to register it with any of these logistic companies Uber or Bolt but I don't know what and what is involved, and can I be able to make 200k or 250k as a UBER or BOLT driver in a month..?

and another voice in me is telling me to open either Betking or Be9ja shop...I. don't know anyone around me that is into any of these businesses, so if you have or had, or know anyone who is into these businesses please help. me so I can get accurate knowledge before I venture into any of these businesses..

THANKS[color=#006600]Hello dear nairalanders, I have a Toyota spider and I want to register it with any of these logistic companies Uber or Bolt but I don't know what and what is involved, and can I be able to make 200k or 250k as a UBER or BOLT driver in a month..?

and another voice in me is telling me to open either Betking or Be9ja shop...I. don't know anyone around me that is into any of these businesses, so if you have or had, or know anyone who is into these businesses please help. me so I can get accurate knowledge before I venture into any of these businesses..

THANKS
Re: Uber Or Bolt...show Me The Way by providencia(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
If you want to know what is involved, go to their office. You wont be making 200k a month. Maybe half of it or a little above that. Still, some percentage of it will go into vehicle repair

1 Like

Re: Uber Or Bolt...show Me The Way by jahlove4jah: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Search for@frankoliver49 on twitter and turn on his notified actions on.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Dogecoin, Please Help. / What Do You Think About This Editing I Did? Check It Out.. / Why Is Jeffery Epstein Involved Is Bill And Melinda’s Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.