Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is (3066 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Techsavvy1: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0bIJd5tk4I

1 Like

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by adontcare(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is the best time to be in London oloun. Me I for paint my body with Nigerian flag stained with red.

P.s remember this comment. Something tells me someone will do this exact thing tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by aryzgreat: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
No joy at all from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
This is the best time to be in London oloun. Me I for paint my body with Nigerian flag stained with red.

P.s remember this comment. Something tells me someone will do this exact thing tomorrow.
... Unfortunately your pocket failed you grin grin
Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin Where is Sowore

1 Like

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by inumidun2010(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari no get shame na
Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by misreal(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2021
As in, you mean the hospital in aso rock is not good enough for him.
It means they just pay those aso rock doctors and nurses to take care of backroom staffs

1 Like

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Awon iya mi osoromoniga, e ba mi ba Buhari wi, ki o ma se gbadun mo titi lailai

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by johnmartus(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2021
What is Buhari fault in the whole issue
Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by orikoku: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Make Buhari come chop nah.
Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by opribo(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2021
johnmartus:
What is Buhari fault in the whole issue

Can't you read his body language or have you not read his previous comments before, during and after becoming president.
Need I remind you that boko mentioned his name as their negotiator.

Is either you are too young to see these things or you must be naive.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is by Solosolojohquay: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Make buhari carry eyes see sacrifice make the gods accept the sacrifice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic / This Man Could Be Minister Of Justice When A Certain Man Becomes President / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.