Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) (39178 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ALISMILE(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:
The anti-Tinubu group on Nairaland will go into panic again this night. They’ve been trying all day to rope Tinubu into the unfortunate death of Yinka Odumakin without success.

In this life if you’re big, you’re big. No matter the noise from haters and detractors, your light shall continue to shine. Just stay to your vision and allow God do the rest. Men can attempt to play God over others but as always, they all end up disgraced. They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency. Fact is, Tinubu’s ambition will be decided by God and majority of Nigerians and not internet trolls without voters card.

Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide, the leader in whom we trust. He’s our leader and we are proud of him despite his flaws.
I've nothing against Asiwaju, infact I admire him in many aspects, but he should allow Osibanjo run presidency
It's time we allowed intellectuals take over the mantle of power

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Gbamsolate!!! Abi oh, some people crying more than the bereaved.

Although the guy u quoted is crying styling also more than D bereaved.. Did he not atikulate? Yet he call Tinubu a thief.. In dis case he is a lesser thief..

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by pquaver(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Then Nigeria keeps getting worse.
Does it even make any sense that all our wicked leaders are in one party?

What impact does having all 36 governors in the APC have on the development of Nigeria?

The death of pdp is music to my ears and a step towards Nigerias development.. Atleast thieves won't be in control.. Buhari still get conscience for where money dey unlike the ogas in pdp...

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by PHAYOL81: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2021
This Op wicked pass Wike... As in really wicked. How can you bring such a news up when people are happily prepping up for Easter? Now some lots would spend their festive period in wail and pain.
Those pathetic lots don't know each plot they make is pushing us to the glory land. Let's watch them continue to plot to their impending destruction. When they eventually landed in the pit they fail to see, their eyes would open by then.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu
God bless Lagos state
God bless all South West states of Nigeria
God bless all Yorubas
Ile Oodua a gbewa o!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one....we will see how 2023 pans out...
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by onuman: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2021
OLAADEX:
Zamfara State Governor Mattawalle visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu amid defection rumour.

But politics apart, this BAT don old well well, nearing 80 years.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by InaNla(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
The anti-Tinubu group on Nairaland will go into panic again this night. They’ve been trying all day to rope Tinubu into the unfortunate death of Yinka Odumakin without success.

In this life if you’re big, you’re big. No matter the noise from haters and detractors, your light shall continue to shine. Just stay to your vision and allow God do the rest. Men can attempt to play God over others but as always, they all end up disgraced. They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency. Fact is, Tinubu’s ambition will be decided by God and majority of Nigerians and not internet trolls without voters card.

Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide, the leader in whom we trust. He’s our leader and we are proud of him despite his flaws.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Tinubu my favorite up we go 2023 tinubu vs rochas okorocha baba zulum cheif of diffence staff

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by amoyadegar: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2021
that is so cool cool
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by pelumi67(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
LegendHero:

Wicked and oppressed? Can you explain?

Both are bad parties
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Bizkhalifa:
please sir /ma I need any daily pay job I am a student with bills to pay I can paint and do laundry please help. i stay in Yaba Lagos thanks

Yaba lapa otun
Or
Yaba lapa osi? grin

If you want to do advertisement next time, remember to put your phone number, that is where they can reach you. Advertisement without details is meaningless

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by olatuns2017: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2021
OLAADEX:
Zamfara State Governor Mattawalle visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu amid defection rumour.

Tinubu

It's almost certain that whoever wins APC presidential primary will be next president...

PDP is only making noise on Tweeter

TINUBU
Osibanjo
Fashola

God gives power
I pray God gives us someone that will make the country better!

Happy Easter

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

[b]In this life if you’re big, you’re big. No matter the noise from haters and detractors, your light shall continue to shine. [/b]Just stay to your vision and allow God do the rest. Men can attempt to play God over others but as always, they all end up disgraced. They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency. Fact is, Tinubu’s ambition will be decided by God and majority of Nigerians and not internet trolls without voters card.

Indeed. BAT is a winner. Haters only damage their own enjoyment of this one life we all have hosting so much negative energy and toxicity towards others.

Hate is the most useless and most counterproductive emotion in life for anyone to be hostage to. It is a life prison sentence for those who cannot stop hating others needlessly and senselessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Keep begging people to visit and invite you but 2023, you will be disappointed @Tinubu.

Can't you hear yourself?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
on another thread, one ingenuous soul is asking why no black nation on earth is developed.
https://www.nairaland.com/6490763/why-arent-there-developed-successful

my dear friend, threads like this should provide you your answer.

you see the way blacks idolize thieves, even to their own downfall.

one person here even said, he knows he is a thief, but still respects him, lol.... I guess for being a big thief for so long.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
olatuns2017:

Tinubu

It's almost certain that whoever wins APC presidential primary will be next president...

PDP is only making noise on Tweeter

TINUBU
Osibanjo
Fashola

God gives power
I pray God gives us someone that will make the country better!

Happy Easter

I say amen to the your powerful prayer at Easter. We may all lose our way from time to time and even become enemies of our dear and fellow brothers but what we cannot and should never lose, as Omoluabis, is the desire to see Nigeria become a better nation.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2021
I thought resilience was a good thing, but Nigerians have shown, that may not be the case.

A scared and cornered animal, attempts to fight back, when pushed up against the wall, but a Nigerian just melts into the wall shocked
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Remember how some Nigerians were ready to kill for MMM, defending the very obvious scam with fire and fury!

I remember I opened multiple warning threads then, but they came in mass cursing, spiting, some probably leaving with broken keyboards and screens. Let's not even talk about warning against a Buhari, cause that's overplayed by now.

Once again, it seems Nigerians are ready to dive right into danger, chai

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by danilmo: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2021
ALISMILE:
I've nothing against Asiwaju, infact I admire him in many aspects, but he should allow Osibanjo run presidency
It's time we allowed intellectuals take over the mantle of power

That's why we need him to stay relevant till 2023. Only him can deliver Osinbanjo who has no Political structure. Nobody can question his decision in primary election.. Collapsing his loyalist to Osinbanjo is the game changer.

Without him Osinbanjo is gone..

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by oyeb15: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
The Tinubu camp can b trusted than d presidential camp. Age is d only factor against Tinubu presidency. He is d father of this democratic era.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Riversstate: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2021
cpu2006:
Tinubu is the only candidate we can trust.
Jagaban..... Nigeria incoming president grin

This ogogoro you drank has entered your brain
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by popesco123: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
By 2023, only Reno Omokri will remain in the Poverty Development Party

yes yu are right because all the rogues politicians in nigeria will regroup in Aging papa criminals (APC) to confront SOUND, AGILE, INTELLIGENT AND STRONG YOUTHS that will disgrace and give them hearth attack them come 2023. then you and your paid online urchins liking your page will be put to shame
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by adm212144: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

When you small you can’t be big that’s I guess it’s your position to Life .You see him as the only person on Earth to rule .What about you ?i pity if jagavaban can still be thinking of President then there’s problems
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Riversstate:

This ogogoro you drank has entered your brain

Tinubu will give some of you guys heart attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Lashist(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Why dont you join APC and make it in life na...join, run for a post and lets know you or do you love failure like your life depends on it.. You are not different from pdp idiots that keeps hailing thieves...dont just stay online shouting apc daily...join and make money and steal your own cake
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Lashist(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Intelligent human beings are already aligning with the winning team while shildren of 8 are still out there cursing and wailing.

May cursing and wailing continue to be their portion. cheesy
Lol..you have been aligning with APC...tell us your achievements small...tell us where singing the praises online has pushed you to...abi shey you like failure??..what have our politicians whether in apc or pdp done for you directly?? grin
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by candygist: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2021
tobillionaire:
jagabarn of Nigeria.... Nothing do you

My man. As a Nigerian that you are, you love for the growth of Nigeria should be greater than your love for these selfish politicians.. you get ?
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by candygist: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency

Give me a good reason why Nigerians shouldn't wail under Buhari regime. To you, has he done well as a president ?
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
The oppressed has finally come to the wicked to beg. May God save Nigeria

He's just trying to return the state to the party that truly deserved to be governing it.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by elisho: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2021
cpu2006:
Tinubu is the only candidate we can trust.
Jagaban..... Nigeria incoming president grin
u and ur useless family can trust him animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.