Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City (1051 Views)

See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse ( Masters Bedroom) Building Plan / My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. / Tastefully Furnished 4 Bedroom Building With A Bq Up For Sale At Ifako Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
In this thread, I intend to show the construction processes of the proposed project.
I will also provide a comprehensive cost breakdown of the building.

The building is a contemporary design with
_ An Entrance Porch
_ An Ante Room
_ A Living Room
_ A Dining Area
_ A kitchen
_ A pantry/Store
_ A Laundry
_ Three Bedrooms (En-suite)
_ A Gym Room

Overall, It has four and a half baths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Sunmolar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Good job

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by slowice(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lemme park here.... This is what I'd love to own soon by God

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by adekusibe10(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
ur phone number

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by fabulous85: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Analyst01:
In this thread, I intend to show the construction processes of the proposed project.
I will also provide a comprehensive cost breakdown of the building.

The building is a contemporary design with
_ An Entrance Porch
_ An Ante Room
_ A Living Room
_ A Dining Area
_ A kitchen
_ A pantry/Store
_ A Laundry
_ Three Bedrooms (En-suite)
_ A Gym Room

Overall, It has four and a half baths
nice, can we see the floor plan?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by solarview(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
adekusibe10:
ur phone number

Email : frankitangltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mid March, we arrived at Benin, did setting Out and started excavation works.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
The soil in Benin City is relatively soft. Not soft in the sense of a wet clayey soil.

It's red, Sandy and we'll drained. Easily excavated.

It was as if we were working in any part of the east.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
The soil in Benin City is relatively soft. Not soft in the sense of a wet clayey soil.

It's red, Sandy and well drained. Easily worked on.

It was as if we were working in any part of the east.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Immademan: 7:16am On May 19, 2021
This is nice
How much can i build and complete a 3 bedroom bungalow with all room ensuit like this one in Benin city?
Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2021
Immademan:
This is nice
How much can i build and complete a 3 bedroom bungalow with all room ensuit like this one in Benin city?

Hi Immademan,

It's difficult to give an answer outrightly.
The first step is typically to prepare a building plan that meets your spec. There's so much features in the building you can't see which you may not want. These features vary the overall costs.

Then using the site ground condition (Benin has good bearing soil though) and the cost of construction materials and labor in Benin City, I can provide you with a detailed cost estimate for the plan of your choosing.

You can reach me on
Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2021
We are about roofing the building. Been quite busy, I look forward to updating this thread when I can.

Cheers! grin grin
Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Earchfilling and backfilling

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Oversite concrete (German floor)

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Blockwall forming

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2021
More on oversite concrete and blockwrk

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2021
If you wish to have a detailed cost estimate for your proposed building project, you can reach me on

Email : frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2021
grin

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Gatehouse extension

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Precast concrete fascia and gatehouse

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Update

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
More updates

Re: Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City by Analyst01(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
You can reach me on

Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Well Structured Property For Sale In Port-harcourt, Off Airport Road / Is It Possible To Get Refund Of House Rent / Makarios Luxury Place By Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.