Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Hon Emeka Chinweze Sends Easter Message To Ndi Dunukofia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Emeka Chinweze Sends Easter Message To Ndi Dunukofia (139 Views)

Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia / Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Emeka Chinweze Sends Easter Message To Ndi Dunukofia by observer2020(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2021
EASTER MESSAGE FROM HON PATRICK CHUKWUEMEKA CHINWEZE TO NDI DUNUKOFIA.
The long Lenten Season has gradually come to an end, ushering in Easter period, when we join all Christians, all over the world, to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In this season, we celebrate Christ's victory over sin and death, and we rejoice in the new life that He won for us through His suffering, death, and rising from the dead.

On your behalf, I glorify the Almighty God, who gave his only begotten son as atonement for our sins and preserved us to witness yet another celebration of His resurrection, our reassurance and hope for eternal life.

One of commitment of my administration is to sustain the attainment of a stronger Dunukofia through ongoing skills acquisition and making sure, we maintain the legacy of Dr Willie Obiano, by repeating the feat of 21/21, on upcoming gubnatorial.

Let me conclude by emphasising that the times may be challenging, but we are reassured of victory by the resurrection power of our Lord Jesus Christ and by the fact that Dunukofia Local Government Area, remains firmly in the hands of God.

Let us celebrate this Easter in supplications to God, staying safe, and always observe the various guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19 and be law abiding citizens.

May our good Lord continue to bless and keep you. I wish you a spiritually rewarding Easter celebration.

May God continue to bless Dunukofia and Anambra in general.

#Hon Chukwuemeka Patrick Chinweze
Mayor...
Dunukofia Local Government Area
Anambra State.

(1) (Reply)

No Intermediaries Appointed By Gov El-rufai To Negotiate With Bandits – COMM'R / I Have A Question / Atiku Not Qualified To Run For President, Not Nigerian By Birth – AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.