Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Was Once Married At Age 20 To A Model But I Messed It Up - Don Jazzy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once Married At Age 20 To A Model But I Messed It Up - Don Jazzy Reveals (201 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once Married At Age 20 To A Model But I Messed It Up - Don Jazzy Reveals by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Don Jazzy stunned internet users with a deep revelation of his marital status on Instagram.

According to the record label boss which reveals he was married 18 years ago when he was just 20 years old to a model and a writer known as Michelle Jackson. Can

Don Jazzy further said the marriage between Michelle Jackson didn't work out because he was very focused on his music career.

Sharing photo of Michelle Jackson and him on their wedding, Don Jazzy wrote:

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/i-was-once-married-at-age-20-to-model.html?m=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw Funniest Moments / One Detail Queen Wanted To Change About Prince William, Kate Middleton’s Wedding / Mary Said That Her Father Is Dead While Her Father Is Alive��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.