Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted (955 Views)

Machine Operators Needed At An FMCG Company In Lagos (10 Openings) / In Need Of Nylon Extruder, Pelletizer And Cutting Machine Operators / Machine Operators. OND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nylonbag: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2021
We are in need of the following
2 cutting machine operator
2 extruder machine operator
1 secretary with 2 years experience and computer operating skill
Salary 45.000
Accommodate is free
Reply to this thread if you have interest
Location iwo road ibadan
OR
TEXT 07039575979

NOTE:Please don’t text or call if you don’t have years of experience operating this machine, EXTRUDER AND CUTTING MACHINE isn’t machine you can learn so fast
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please I am interested in the Secretary position. I have experience in Customer service operations and I am available for interview soonest. Thanks.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nylonbag:
Salary 45.000
Accommodate is free
Location iwo road ibadan
OR
TEXT 07039575979

Picture is on my profile please. Thanks alot.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nylonbag: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abigarnics01:

Picture is on my profile please. Thanks alot.
You are welcome
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nylonbag:
You are welcome

I hope it matches your expectation? Please I want to ask, does that figure you stated there apply to the 3 positions you mentioned? I have someone also interested in the offer.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nylonbag: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abigarnics01:

I hope it matches your expectation? Please I want to ask, does that figure you stated there apply to the 3 position you mentioned? I have someone also interested in the offer.
Yes
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nylonbag:
Yes

Alright. Please kindly text me the address of the place if you don't mind. Thanks alot for your time, I really appreciate.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Aurelius1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nylonbag:
Salary 45.000
Accommodate is free
Location iwo road ibadan
OR
TEXT 07039575979
I'm interested in the cutting machine operator position. Though I'm based in Delta, I'm ready to relocate .
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by favouritesam: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sir I have 8 years in computer skills
Am interested in the computer operator work
Kindly text me on 09034465531 and can also send you my CV for perusal.
Waiting for your favourable response
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nylonbag: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
I'm interested in the cutting machine operator position. Though I'm based in Delta, I'm ready to relocate .
Text me or post your phone number
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Aurelius1(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Nylonbag:
My number: 08065706429
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by cokefanta: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Nylonbag:
Have texted you earlier this morning, awaiting your favourable response.
Thank you.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nylonbag:
Yes

Please if the job isn't available or real do say so. I have been calling and messaging you for the past 3 days now and no tangible lead. You keep posting me undecided undecided undecided undecided. If you don't have a job to give, don't mess with the emotions of a job seeker cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nylonbag: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Abigarnics01:

Please if the job isn't available or real do say so. I have been calling and messaging you for the past 3 days now and no tangible lead. You keep posting me undecided undecided undecided undecided. If you don't have a job to give, don't mess with the emotions of a job seeker cry cry cry cry cry.
You are not qualified for the job
Re: Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nylonbag:
You are not qualified for the job

Just like that? No CV sent, no interview. I even came all the way from Benin in a bid to meet up and that is what you say?Wow...
Unemployment has really given me another huge slap on my face again. Thank you very much for wasting my time and airtime without letting me know directly until I posted here now. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power Technician Needed / Deadline For Physical Verification / Career At DHL..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.