Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo (21774 Views)

Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by ello29(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fake news and paid agents.
ESN and IPOB respect lives and properties.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by buckeyemedia: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
ello29:
Fake news and paid agents.
ESN and IPOB respect lives and properties.
I hearsay is inadmissible in law, show me where it says so in their constitution?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Ojiofor: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't believe this news but if it is genuine then shame on those who killed innocent citizens.
They are no different from boko haram or Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Abaman001(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
am ashamed,this news was a tweet from a northerner ,unverified propaganda ,well my advice still stand

Ipob don’t kill,
Fulani bandit trying hard to involve Hausa into banditry and killings

We heard that some hausa are informants to this fulani bandit because they were exempted,some became full informants to these terrorists
Hausa should thread with caution not to get involved into this fight cos that will be the easiest way to ...
Fulani bandit will commit crime and hide behind hausa and hausa will hide behind the north and other minorities in the north to dish out propaganda ,
Hausa should not allow this bandit to use them
They will use many tactics to employ hausa
major tribe in Nigeria is
Hausa igbo Yoruba,where did fulani come from that Kano is now refer as Fulani town by Presidential candidates

I'm an Igbo man from Aruchukwu in Abia state, I think its demonic to say some extreme brainwashed Igbos don't kill...in fact, its a serious crime to defend evil consciously just the way u have exhibited here. I'm not saying for real that the alleged accusation is real that truly ibop killed those abokis, but its worst than the crime itself to defend it bcus those accused are ur tribal men or group....don't forget crime knows no boundary or tribes..spites

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abaman001:

I'm an Igbo man from Aruchukwu in Abia state, I think its demonic to say some extreme brainwashed Igbos don't kill...in fact, its a serious crime to defend evil consciously just the way u have exhibited here. I'm not saying for real that the alleged accusation is real that truly ibop killed those abokis, but its worst than the crime itself to defend it bcus those accused are ur tribal men or group....don't forget crime knows no boundary or tribes..spites
No need mentioning where you are from
Can you name any one ipob have killed?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Sowore isn't a Yoruba man
Shut up
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Buksaylor: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Limassol:

Nonsense! Most Hausa's have literally nothing to do with Fulani's. Though they intermarry and have living and co-existing together for centuries, they are,however, two completely district ethnic groups.

Your ignorance stinks to high heavens.

Lol, see illiterate.
They intermarry yet they don't have bloods together lol
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Jmlsm: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/04/suspected-ipob-security-operatives-allegedly-kill-four-hausa-traders-imo
please why are they burying them in those places?
They should bring their bodies back home, so that they can have a better burial
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Emmadgrt20(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
The poster of this post is a rumour monger, stop instigating war idiot. Be very sure before you post. This incident happened in my area it was a deal gone wrong by hausa people. It is between hausa people one of the aboki confirm this.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Limassol(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, see illiterate
They intermarry yet they don't have bloods together lol

English defines an illiterate as someone who couldn't read and write, which I don't know you are referring to here.

You on the other hand is a nasty bastard who pulls stats outta his bum just to prove a baseless point.

Hausa outnumber Fulani's in by population 10 to 1 , so even if they intermarry its just a fraction of them that may share blood or whatever nonsensical point you tryna prove.

You are too stupid to draw conclusions base purely on bias and hatred for an ethnic group you know little about.

A true bastard is who you are.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Go back and read history
You lack sense

You are the one that should go back and read history.
If you don’t know how to read , let me remind you of a few facts of history.

The civil war started on 15th January 1966 when murderer Igbo soldiers lead by Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna went into houses of non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior Military Officers and murdered them and some of their families.

That was the beginning of the civil war. It was clear who fired the first shots in the war, It was Igbo criminal officers. And they thought they could run away from a war they started. No way!

And now you are encouraging your criminal ESN to murder innocent people. You will never learn.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
AnanseK:

You are the one that should go back and read history.
If you don’t know how to read , let me remind you of a few facts of history.

The civil war started on 15th January 1966 when murderer Igbo soldiers lead by Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna went into houses of non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior Military Officers and murdered them and some of their families.

That was the beginning of the civil war. It was clear who fired the first shots in the war, It was Igbo criminal officers. And they thought they could run away from a war they started. No way!

And now you are encouraging your criminal ESN to murder innocent people. You will never learn.
So ifeajuna was the only one that killed all the top political leader
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
Amaodioha strike Ipob you guys have started again imo state is no go area for you .dont turn my peaceful state to battleground.
Dude this is totally fake news. I was in Orlu this morning and nothing of this sort happened. Funny enough, I bought suya from a Hausa man close to the hotel where I was staying. From what I heard, it the violence was caused by a deal gone wrong among a few northerners
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hausa and Fulani are different people
Hausa's are indigenous while fulanies migrated from futa jalon
From what I read they actually even from futa d'jhalon, they have no particular origin. The fulani have always been a migrant tribe. futa d'djalon was just one area where they conquered during their travels

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Resurrection212: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thanks for the information.
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dude this is totally fake news. I was in Orlu this morning and nothing of this sort happened. Funny enough, I bought suya from a Hausa man close to the hotel where I was staying. From what I heard, it the violence was caused by a deal gone wrong among a few northerners
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Coolgent(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
If those ESN knew the multi billions dollars investment of igbos in the core northern states they won't do anything capable of endangering their brothers life in the North
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Christistruth00: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
am ashamed,this news was a tweet from a northerner ,unverified propaganda ,well my advice still stand

Ipob don’t kill,
Fulani bandit trying hard to involve Hausa into banditry and killings

We heard that some hausa are informants to this fulani bandit because they were exempted,some became full informants to these terrorists
Hausa should thread with caution not to get involved into this fight cos that will be the easiest way to ...
Fulani bandit will commit crime and hide behind hausa and hausa will hide behind the north and other minorities in the north to dish out propaganda ,
Hausa should not allow this bandit to use them
They will use many tactics to employ hausa
major tribe in Nigeria is
Hausa igbo Yoruba,where did fulani come from that Kano is now refer as Fulani town by Presidential candidates

According to the BBC Hausa service IPOB killed 12 Hausa traders in Imo State,

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-56629771
http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/04/suspected-ipob-security-operatives-allegedly-kill-four-hausa-traders-imo

1 Share

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Gjrich(m): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Have you ever heard that herdsmen are being chased by the police or army after an attack on a village?

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
04/04/2021
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by airminem(f): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Blablabla Who care about your trashy opinion
Nitwits shouldn't be quoting me undecided
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

According to the BBC Hausa service IPOB killed 12 Hausa traders in Imo State,

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-56629771

BBC was the one that termed 1966 coup igbo coup
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by nnamdico82: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
If Arewa start killing this pigs now they will start running up and down crying like deaf baby, OK, be warned.
Amotolongbo:

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by nnamdico82: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2021
You are a fool, cover up kill you there.
Resurrection212:
Thanks for the information.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Christistruth00: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

BBC was the one that termed 1966 coup igbo coup

Even the Igbo traders celebrating the Coup in Kaduna labelled it an Igbo Coup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos From Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Bayelsa Creek / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! / Eko Bridge Fire Outbreak: Lagos Gives Squatters 48 Hours To Vacate Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.