Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes (360 Views)

Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity / Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / Understanding CBNs move against exchange rate platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
- overcirculation of N1000 and N500.
- Extinct N10 and N20.
- N50 is the new N20.

Things that should be N15 or N20 due to no change automatically become N50.

What action are you taking - have you protested at CBN?
Or do you lazily wait for 2023 or blame buhari?
Blame Emefiele not Buhari.
In America Illinois governor is blamed for the violence in Chicago not The President.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by Baawaa(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
In America Illinois governor is blamed for the violence in Chicago not The President.
Over there power is decentralized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by Jashub: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is a classic case of a workman blaming his tools.
Please who employed the CBN Governor? Is it not the same incompetent Buhari. The case of Illinois is different. Citizens of Illinois voted for the governor so it makes sense to protest against him. But in this case, Buhari imposed an incompetent person on the population so we have every right to drag Buhari's name in the gutte

2 Likes

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Over there power is decentralized

Power is also decentralized in nigeria... but due to laziness on the part of Nigerians, they heap it all on one man.
Nigerians should go to CBN and protest. after that go and protest to their various governors and leave buhari alone.
Can you not see Lagos, the governor is continually making positive development albeit at a slow pace. If you live in lagos, blame sanwo-olu and not Buhari....

Only blame Buhari for insecurity.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by Perkinkis: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
CBN answers to just a few Nigerians especially political office holders.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
This is a classic case of a workman blaming his tools.
Please who employed the CBN Governor? Is it not the same incompetent Buhari. Nonsense
You are actually right here. The CBN Governor is the definition of incompetent! But why has nigeria been perpetually having bad leadership since 1960 and most other countries dont??
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by Jashub: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

You are actually right here. The CBN Governor is the definition of incompetent! But why has nigeria been perpetually having bad leadership since 1960 and most other countries dont??
Buhari was one of the problems...or do you remember1982 - 85? Our problems lie with our leaders and until we break free through a revolution, this country will never know progress

1 Like

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by heendrix(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
- overcirculation of N1000 and N500.
- Extinct N10 and N20.
- N50 is the new N20.

Things that should be N15 or N20 due to no change automatically become N50.

What action are you taking - have you protested at CBN?
Or do you lazily wait for 2023 or blame buhari?
Blame Emefiele not Buhari.

ion know what part of Nigeria you are but over here you can equate #10 to #100

I wear transport to and from market n i was still given #5 change
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by KaluwisxPRO: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Power is also decentralized in nigeria... but due to laziness on the part of Nigerians, they heap it all on one man.
Nigerians should go to CBN and protest. after that go and protest to their various governors and leave buhari alone.
Can you not see Lagos, the governor is continually making positive development albeit at a slow pace. If you live in lagos, blame sanwo-olu and not Buhari....

Only blame Buhari for insecurity.

Where did you decentralize power in this Nigeria or are you trying to be half smart? Do you even understand the term decentralization?

IG is still in control of Police nationwide, The Military still answers to the C in C in different states. Which the military are not even supposed to have a presence in a state except there are external forces, of which Nigeria has not one time waged a war against any external forces.

1 Like

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:

ion know what part of Nigeria you are but over here you can equate #10 to #100

I wear transport to and from market n i was still given #5 change
You are an exemplification of the truth that Nigerians are a cursed people; whats this your nonsense write up about? Take a picture of the N5 notes you were given and post it here - it must not be from the internet.

So what are you trying to prove by typing nonsense - are you a sick or mentally deranged Hamitic vagabond?
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Where did you decentralize power in this Nigerian or are you trying to be half smart? Do you even understand the term decentralization?
Power is decentralized in nigeria - state govenors have power - what have they been doing with it?? state governors were not appointed by buhari - they were democratically elected by the populace.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by KaluwisxPRO: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Power is decentralized in nigeria - state govenors have power - what have they been doing with it?? state governors were not appointed by buhari - they were democratically elected by the populace.

What Power do state Governor have?

1 Like

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by heendrix(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

You are an exemplification of the truth that Nigerians are a cursed people; whats this your nonsense write up about? Take a picture of the N5 notes you were given and post it here - it must not be from the internet.

So what are you trying to prove by typing nonsense - are you a sick or mentally deranged Hamitic vagabond?

Should i tell lies cuz I want to make you happy?? NO sir I speak the truth and I abide by it

you're twice as possible to eat a 3 square meal with #200 and still have bout #100 change by Night and this comes with drinking a bottle of coke with each meal 3x daily

today now I bought 3big broilers for #700 oga what else can u ask for??

1 Like

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:

Should i tell lies cuz I want to make you happy?? NO sir I speak the truth and I abide by it

you're twice as possible to eat a 3 square meal with #200 and still have bout #100 change by Night and this comes with drinking a bottle of coke with each meal 3x daily

you said you were given N5 note - share it here. 3big broilers for #700 is still a problem. no successful country always has prices as N500, N700, N1200. Broiler should be N695.70 with argument between the buyer and seller that the 70k should be shed and just make it N695. So either way your deposition on the matter is still wanting.

1 Like

Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

What Power do state Governor have?
State Governors have the power to allocate and spend their State internally generated revenue. Have power to set policy such as environmental Saturday or no-keke napep; they also have power to provide funding support to federal police and vigilantes within their state. They are responsible for ensuring that cities within their states are organized and well run and responsible for rural and urban plannig wihin their respective states. They are also responsible for security within their state (except for insurgency). If the security situation in their state gets out of hand they are responsible for recruitment of vigilantes - if the state believes they dont have money, they are responsible for raising taxes to companies.... they are responsible for ensuring reduction in motor vehicle accidents and driving rules and more.

Only a low iq person will heap the responsibility of 36 state governors on one man Buhari.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by laiperi: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why blame Central Bank?

Since any military leader can send soldiers to loot Central Bank directly with no resistance; including Abacha and Buhari.

Find out why Awolowo, the most hated man by other Nigerians resigned.
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:

grin
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by KaluwisxPRO: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

State Governors have the power to allocate and spend their State internally generated revenue. Have power to set policy such as environmental Saturday or no-keke napep; they also have power to provide funding support to federal police and vigilantes within their state. They are responsible for ensuring that cities within their states are organized and well run and responsible for rural and urban plannig wihin their respective states. They are also responsible for security within their state (except for insurgency). If the security situation in their state gets out of hand they are responsible for recruitment of vigilantes - if the state believes they dont have money, they are responsible for raising taxes to companies.... they are responsible for ensuring reduction in motor vehicle accidents and driving rules and more.

Only a low iq person will heap the responsibility of 36 state governors on one man Buhari.

ON NO ACCOUNT IS THE SECURITY OF ANY STATE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A GOVERNOR, IF THE IG CAN OVERRIDE SAME. State internal affairs are also under the Federal Republic, so everything you listed are also the responsibilities of private citizens. So again, what Powers do Governors have? Are they allowed to Generate Electricity without adding same to the National Grid..? NO. Are state police exclusively controlled by Governors, No. do the Governors control the military in their states NO. Do governors have leverage over internally generated revenue, NO. Can the state allocate resources to Investors, NO. Can state courts override federal laws, NO. So again, what powers do state Governors have?
Re: CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes by BigBashiru: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

ON NO ACCOUNT IS THE SECURITY OF ANY STATE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A GOVERNOR, IF THE IG CAN OVERRIDE SAME. State internal affairs are also under the Federal Republic, so everything you listed are also the responsibilities of private citizens. So again, what Powers do Governors have? Are they allowed to Generate Electricity without adding same to the National Grid..? NO. Are state police exclusively controlled by Governors, No. do the Governors control the military in their states NO. Do governors have leverage over internally generated revenue, NO. Can the state allocate resources to Investors, NO. Can state courts override federal laws, NO. So again, what powers do state Governors have?

I knew you were going to pick on security. Leave security and focus on other things I mentioned. Why are 36 governors failing collectively in those responsibilities?? Don't use security as an excuse to escape the thrust of the discourse.

(1) (Reply)

BUA Cement Overstretched Valuation Eclipses Growth Potential / Give your business an unparalelled visibility. / Agricultural Business. Cheap Foodstuff. Delivery Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.