Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigerian Military Jet Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Jet Found (2124 Views)

Some Nigerian Military Men Of Yesteryears; Which One Fascinates You The Most? / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Jet Found by EKONGKING: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
So its been 5 days since nigerian military jet has lost radar . The military persons are speaking in tongues or in big grammers ,regarding the fate of the jet.
We seen bokoharam released a video showing a downed jet ,which was refuted by military as fabricated lies ,and roped in a few begger oyinbos as experts ,to prove their version as truth.
So i want to ask the military what happened to jet .
If it crashed ,where is the wreckage and have you conducted a detailed analysis ,why it crashed .Why are you unable to access the crashed site ,afterall its in nigerian territory .
If not crashed ,where is the jet now ? with boko haram or with chad or niger .

My question is aimed at military and mumu patriots .
Myself and sane nigerians know the truth ,that the jet was brought down by boko haram through anti aircraft guns and nigerian army is shit scared to go to crashed site as it is controlled by bokoharem.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by Kaduna1stson: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by UsmanFodio: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stop disturbing yourself over us. We northerners can handle ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
The jet is still flying.

The pilots want to spend Easter in the sky.

Boko Haram video was doctored.

Gandollor video was also doctored..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by Viko60: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
I am very sure they are still twisting the narrative from different angles to see which story that will exonerate them.
Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by defcon4: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
The pilots fled with the plane to Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
defcon4:
The pilots fled with the plane to Cameroon

You people play too much
Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
They know exactly where the crash site it but can't go because it's a Book Haram stronghold

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by Liposure: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
The jet is with the real owner. It was never lost.
Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by defcon4: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You people play too much

Brother the country is one big joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Jet Found by EKONGKING: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The jet is still flying.

The pilots want to spend Easter in the sky.

Boko Haram video was doctored.

Gandollor video was also doctored..

Funny.
But i still want to ask the question to mumu patriots and military, where is the godamm jet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: You’re Too Insignificant - IPOB Blasts Ambazonia / There's No Difference Between The North And South East / 2023: APC Govs Begin Rallying Around Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.